753 fuel line dropped

/ 753 fuel line dropped #1  

bobcat7532010

On the 753 fuel line I think it dropped in the tank ,now I can feel the return line but cant seem to find the pickup line (are they side by side) You have to feel for them right because you cant see them , is this right?

/ 753 fuel line dropped #2  
get ready for a fun job of removing the engine, pumps, and then the fuel tank. when the sucker falls off, this is what happens. BTDT, many times as a bobcat mechanic at a bobcat dealership....

/ 753 fuel line dropped #3  
get ready for a fun job of removing the engine, pumps, and then the fuel tank. when the sucker falls off, this is what happens.

I have heard about needing to remove the engine when that happens....
I was recently looking at a beat up 753 for sale.....

/ 753 fuel line dropped
Got it fixed!!! WHAT ever you do if you have this problem DO NOT remove the engine you really do not have to remove ANYTHING to get to this plug once I found the elbow it took all of 15 minutes to fix it. It is in plain sight if you know where to look.

/ 753 fuel line dropped #5  
Exactly, use "search" for plenty of stories on "creativity" but no need to drop... Once lifted the cab, I laid a piece of plywood across to support my torso, while my legs we sticking out front.

Changed the fuel lines & bulb while I was at it.

/ 753 fuel line dropped #6  
glad to hear you got the problem fixed had the same thing happen,just retired my old girl to the back yard after 7500 hrs it just got such a chore fixing things,nothing was ever to get at bought a cat 247b best thing I ever did.

/ 753 fuel line dropped #7  
Bobcat 7532010,

Where do I look for the elbo? I rotated the cab up and all I see if plumbing, fuel tank fill tube and fire wall.

Please reply.

clarson