Buying Advice Bobcat Track loader No MSRP/negotiation ?

/ Bobcat Track loader No MSRP/negotiation ? #71  
Well I feel as I should comment on standard va joysticks. I was grown up with the lever and pedals controls never thought I would leave them. But once the dealer brought out a joystick machine for my dad to try out we loved it. He now only buys machines with joysticks. And I also purchased my T190 with joysticks and love it!
I really will be interested in the new 590,

/ Bobcat Track loader No MSRP/negotiation ? #72  
I really will be interested in the new 590,

A nice improvement they did with the M-series joysticks is mount the sticks to the arm rests to the seat, so when you hit a bump the joystick moves with the seat. You can keep your arms on the rest and drive with your fingers. Just this year they also added a little bit more travel to the sticks to make it easier to creep/control working up close to buildings or forms.

/ Bobcat Track loader No MSRP/negotiation ? #73  
SSdoxie said:
A nice improvement they did with the M-series joysticks is mount the sticks to the arm rests to the seat, so when you hit a bump the joystick moves with the seat. You can keep your arms on the rest and drive with your fingers. Just this year they also added a little bit more travel to the sticks to make it easier to creep/control working up close to buildings or forms.

My dad has the 870 with all options and I love that to. But as I do the smaller jobs, the 870 is to big for my use and bought the T190 which needs cab improvement.
Will the 590 have air ride seat And roller suspension?

/ Bobcat Track loader No MSRP/negotiation ? #74  
My dad has the 870 with all options and I love that to. But as I do the smaller jobs, the 870 is to big for my use and bought the T190 which needs cab improvement.
Will the 590 have air ride seat And roller suspension?

Air ride seat is an option, comes standard with the mechanical suspension seat. Roller suspension is option too, can get it in both 12" or 16" track width. Comes standard with 12" track on solid frame. 16" with solid frame, 12" with suspension, & 16" suspension are options.
You may want to let your dealer know what options you want so he can get one put into the order schedule so you won't have to wait too long after deciding.

/ Bobcat Track loader No MSRP/negotiation ? #75  
I know what I'm doing tomorrow, thank you! I should just check out if she (yes female sale women) will give any good deals on 2012 t190s

/ Bobcat Track loader No MSRP/negotiation ? #76  
She probably will if she has one on the lot, but then you won't be getting any of the nice improvements and options available on the M-seris. :laughing:
Happy hunting :thumbsup:

/ Bobcat Track loader No MSRP/negotiation ? #77  
I don't won or operate these on daily basis for a living, but to get to operate them from the service side making sure they are ready to go to customer. Moving from the T190 up to the T750 is quite a step up. The T750 replaced the T300. It has the same engine and driveline, but some hydraulic rerouting has reduced back pressure giving it some more net hydraulic power at lift, tilt, & auxiliary. .

I thought the T300 had the v3300 motor and the T750 has v3800?

/ Bobcat Track loader No MSRP/negotiation ? #78  
I thought the T300 had the v3300 motor and the T750 has v3800?
The T300 came out 10 years ago in October 2002. It had a v3300 Indirect injection as Tier 1, changed to v3300 Direct Injection @ Tier-2, then changed to v3800 for Tier-3 emissions. HP didn't change just the displacement.

/ Bobcat Track loader No MSRP/negotiation ? #79  
Not trying to nitpick hijack the thread but I thought the v3300 only put out 81hp in s300 and t300 platform while the v3800 put out rated 85 to 92hp (s330 and t320) and up depending on model and tiers (for example the M series machines). I saw some literature where it changed to v3800 but didn't notice the engine change since the hp was the same. Thx for setting me straight. I wish Bobcat wouldn't "detune" these motors. I have an s750 and yet if I had the counterweight it would be an s770 but my motor's fuel package doesn't give me that extra 7 hp I'd really like to have to support my mulching so I'm probably going to get an s770 and pull the counterweight out since Bobcat won't let me order a 770 without it. Uggh.. It would be so simple to have about 4-5 different machines with power to spare instead of being at the bare minimum. Cat's claiming up to 106 hp +/- with their Kubota v3800 and Bobcat's best is 99hp. That little bit of extra hp makes a difference in the field. Could have used some today mulching up a grade.

/ Bobcat Track loader No MSRP/negotiation ? #80  
The HP of the T300 didn't change going from v3300 to v3800. This listing changed from net HP to gross HP to be compatible with way the competition was advertising. Using the same engine, you can vary the HP through changing fuel quantity, timing, & max RPM but as the HP changes (increases) the torque at high RPM drops off. That is why the T870 is at 99 HP, to retain as much high end torque as possible.