Lift arms dont work on my bobcat T300

/ Lift arms dont work on my bobcat T300 #1  

ade916

Tractor
bobcat t300
hi folks

the lift arms on my bobcat T300 have stopped working. the foot peddle seems to lose its range of movement. then out of the blue. the arms work correctly..when the engine is stopped and then started up the fault returns

any advice appreciated

cheers Ade

/ Lift arms dont work on my bobcat T300 #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Lift arms dont work on my bobcat T300 #3  
@BRI...NOT a tractor. Stop moving posts to the wrong forums.

Last edited:
   / Lift arms dont work on my bobcat T300 #4  
There are electric solenoids on both the lift and tilt spools that lock the pedal/valve spool in neutral position when seat bar is raised. If tilt works fine and lift does not, look for corrosion in the plug on the solenoid. I suspect corrosion more than a weak solenoid because you say it start working after running a while. A weak solenoid will usually work when cold then dorp out when hot, or just quits completely.

/ Lift arms dont work on my bobcat T300 #5  
Hi Canada,

I apologize for the mistake. Thank you for letting me know!

I moved it to the Bobcat Construction Forum. :thumbsup:

/ Lift arms dont work on my bobcat T300 #6  
Had a similar issue on my A300. It was the lift acuator. Happened twice in 7 years. I think it was $800. Would work for a while then it finally quit.

/ Lift arms dont work on my bobcat T300
Thanks for that...can you tell me where the spools are as i dont have a manual and im new to the Bobcat.
Cheers

/ Lift arms dont work on my bobcat T300 #8  
hi folks

the lift arms on my bobcat T300 have stopped working. the foot peddle seems to lose its range of movement. then out of the blue. the arms work correctly..when the engine is stopped and then started up the fault returns

any advice appreciated

cheers Ade

The most common problem for this, and I forgot to mention, is rocks or debris getting under the pedals. Be sure to clean this all out before anything else.

/ Lift arms dont work on my bobcat T300 #9  
Is your machine foot pedal loader controls only or do you have optional hand control (a switch in the overhead panel that changes it to "Case style hand control). This will determine where the pedal/spool lock is.

Set in seat and without starting - turn the key, lower seat, and push the Press to Operate button. Try your pedals, if the tilt moves full travel and lift does not press on hold the light switch to check for a code. If you have a code refer to your manual to see what it is. If no code, raise the seat bar (leaving key on) then press and hold light button to check for code again.

/ Lift arms dont work on my bobcat T300 #10  
Mine is all hand control. The actuators are under the seat on the right side. The mechanic showed me how to calibrate them but I have forgotten. He replaced the wrong one and I had to call him back to redo his work.