Buying Advice Skid Steer Semi-pneumatic tires

/ Skid Steer Semi-pneumatic tires #1  

jeffro763F

Tractor
Bobcat 763F skid steer
I'm tired of flat tires. About a month ago while shopping on-line I found a semi-pneumatic tire that had a BULL logo imprinted on the side of the tire and was shown in a photo to be driving over a curb (presumably to show the shock absorbing capability). Do any of you guys know the name brand of this tire? Ive looked high and low in recent weeks but can't find that web page again. Or, do you know of any other Semi-pneumatic tires in a flotation width (31x15.5x15) or approximately that size. (R-4 or L-4 tread preferred)

/ Skid Steer Semi-pneumatic tires
Thanks for the recommendation. I have requested a quote from the web page you provided. We'll have to see about the price. From what I've heard McLaren can be more expensive than others. I'm still hoping someone reconizes the BULL brand. It looked like it might be a good (cheaper) option.

/ Skid Steer Semi-pneumatic tires #4  
The below website is what Bobcat recommends and approves for filling tires. The Superflex poly fill retains the flexablity and ride of puematic tire and gives the flat proofing of a solid tire.
If your current tires are in good shape you could have them filled, or purchase new and fill them. Tire & wheels already filled are available through Bobcat as well.

Arnco's SuperFlex Polyurethane Flatproofing Fills

/ Skid Steer Semi-pneumatic tires #5  
Jeffro..... would you be so kind as to let us know what the quote was from Mclaren? They have no prices at their site. Just curious...thanks.

/ Skid Steer Semi-pneumatic tires
$4263.21 for 4 wheels. I think that includes shipping.