Buying Advice Bobcat vs Gehl vs Kubota

/ Bobcat vs Gehl vs Kubota #1  

EdupstateNY

Tractor
Kubota L2650, Ford NAA, AC 5040, Case 310G
I know this question gets asked a lot, but here goes. I am looking to buy a mini excavator and have narrowed down my options. I would like to keep the machine and loaded trailer weight close to or under 6,500 lbs so that I can transport it between properties on a 8,000 lb equipment trailer with my 4WD F150. It will be used mostly for ditch, road and stream maintenance, some shallow foundation and drainage work. Dealer support and parts availablity are high on my list and limit my options. Based upon the above criteria I am considering the following machines: Gehl 223, Kubota KX41, Bobcat 323 and Case CX17B or their used equivalents. Would appreciate recommendations and advice on what to watch for in the used market.
Thanks, Ed

/ Bobcat vs Gehl vs Kubota #2  
Ed - have you narrowed down your search yet? I'm interested to know what you have found out.

/ Bobcat vs Gehl vs Kubota #3  
I have a bobcat 325 and have been pleased with it so far. Been able to get what few parts I have needed very easy from the local dealer.

I have also operated a kx41 and a u45 kubota. I prefer the Kubota machines over the BC. The Kubotas seemed to be a little smoother and the operator station is a little more comfortable.

In short, I found the BC and got a good deal so I bought it. I would have rather have a Kubota.