bobcat t250 inline charge filter

/ bobcat t250 inline charge filter #1  

grappleman

Tractor
bobcacts
hi guys new to the forum

I run bobcat T250's for my tree clearing business. I am currently working on a 2007 250 high flow selectable controls. My issue is that my charge pressures and functions of machine are slowing. Not a lot but very slightly. I am wanting to do all the easy stuff. get the filters changed and fluids flushed all that good stuff. I ordered all my filters and the parts guy asks me if i was the inline hydrostat filters. **** i had never even heard of them. Anyway they are about 2 inches long half inch wide made of like a porus steel pressed material.There are two of them. does anyone have any idea where they go on a T250 like mine.

thanks a bunch love the info on this site.

/ bobcat t250 inline charge filter #2  
These are referred to as "Case Drain Filters". When you raise the cab, 1 will be right in center on top of the black frame. This 1 is for drive motor drain filter. The other is back alon the belt drive system, is in the drain line coming from the front coupler to the resevoir. You may have cut some nylon ties to get this one accessable. Be sure to re-tie everything back in place.