Aftermarket T190 Hydralic Couplers

/ Aftermarket T190 Hydralic Couplers #1  

HHR

Platinum Member
Tractor
1997 Daewoo Dsl 801
Wondering if anyone knew of a source for reasonably priced auxiliary hydraulic coupler assemblies for the T190. Primarily looking for the female coupler on the machine side. Bobcat wants over $150 each and someone told me they got them online for between $50 and $75 but they don't remember the website.

/ Aftermarket T190 Hydralic Couplers #2  
Hi, I have a 2005 T190 and bought some quick couplers off Ebay.They worked great.
The ones I got were Ebay #180800886272. Just have to make sure what thread your hoses have.This was for 4 complete sets,they do sell them individually also.

/ Aftermarket T190 Hydralic Couplers
Thanks for the reply. The links show the right type for the attachment side of the coupling but the machine side uses a special coupling with very large threads.

/ Aftermarket T190 Hydralic Couplers #5  
Just change out for a matching pair.

/ Aftermarket T190 Hydralic Couplers
Just found out that the couplers on the attachment side can be purchased aftermarket but the machine side couplers thread into a special manifold/cartridge and are a "dealer only" part. It appears that Takeuchi sells the same couplers as Bobcat for arounduses the same manifold and sells the couplers for half the price. Part number of the female is 08888FASTERF The number for the male is 08888FASTERM.
Now I just need to find a Takeuchi dealer or online parts supplier.