Bobcat 943 Hydraulics operates in only one direction

/ Bobcat 943 Hydraulics operates in only one direction #1  

Robertsroost

Tractor
Bobcat 943
Bobcat 943 Hydraulics operates in only one direction, I accidentally ran the system low on fluid and now the arm will now only go up and the bucket will only tilt down in one direction.
I have cycled the system by raising and then shutting the engine down and cycling the pedal until the bucket comes back down under its own weight. I also have bled the system by cracking lines at the the cylinders. Need your help.
Thanx!:)

/ Bobcat 943 Hydraulics operates in only one direction #2  
Try checking the safety switches under the seat I had that problem once and switches had stopped so I by passed them at hydraulic controls

/ Bobcat 943 Hydraulics operates in only one direction #3  
I have the same problem. Did you cure it?

/ Bobcat 943 Hydraulics operates in only one direction #4  
Since that post is 2 & 1/2 years old, I hope he got it fixed. Hydraulics moving one direction only on both lift and bucket (cylinders extending, but not retracting) is caused by the control for front Auxiliary is activated, nothing connected to front couplers so hydraulic fluid is passing over relief valve and when the lift or bucket is activated it will only extend the cylinder.

/ Bobcat 943 Hydraulics operates in only one direction #5  
are you referring to the clam? it is working ok.

/ Bobcat 943 Hydraulics operates in only one direction #6  
Something is blocking the flow of oil through the Open Center port of the Auxiliary spool. Either the spool is shifted, not in neutral or something plugged in the spool.

/ Bobcat 943 Hydraulics operates in only one direction #7  
Thanks for the help. Will check in out.