Bobcat 743 Fuel Problem

/ Bobcat 743 Fuel Problem #1  

CAHENDRICK

Tractor
743 Bobcat
Would someone please recommend a troubleshooting guide for fuel problems on a 743.

/ Bobcat 743 Fuel Problem #2  
What problems are you having? The 743 has a pretty basic fuel system.

Ed

/ Bobcat 743 Fuel Problem
I'm getting fuel to the fuel pump. But either barely cranks or not at all. If I have someone move the lever on the fuel pump up and down and it ran. Would that tell me if the pump is bad?

/ Bobcat 743 Fuel Problem #4  
Did you bleed the lines after it ran out of fuel? If you are getting fuel to the pump- does it blow white smoke out the exhaust ? The glow plugs need to be checked to make sure they are working. The battery should be fully charged and the starter needs to be spinning fast. Battery cables often go bad internally. A good ground is needed. The system is pretty straight forward and the Kubota engine takes alot of hours before it is used up.

/ Bobcat 743 Fuel Problem
Did you bleed the lines after it ran out of fuel? If you are getting fuel to the pump- does it blow white smoke out the exhaust ? The glow plugs need to be checked to make sure they are working. The battery should be fully charged and the starter needs to be spinning fast. Battery cables often go bad internally. A good ground is needed. The system is pretty straight forward and the Kubota engine takes alot of hours before it is used up.

Battery was dead from trying to start it so much. I jumped it after a week and it started right up. Go figure!