Tractor
    763f Bobcat

Default Just bought a 763 Bobcat That won't lift.

Hello new to the site. I was searching around trying to find info on my 763f when I found the site. I found it by fixing a problem I didn't know I had I saw a post about the display being hard to read and learned mine is supposed to be backlit !!!! Now back to the won't lift or roll the bucket up down seems to work!

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MF

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions take a look at the Bobcat section.

Tractor
    None

Default Re: Just bought a 763 Bobcat That won't lift.

Welcome to TBN

I moved your thread to the Bobcat Construction Equipment forum.
    Briana
    TBN Support

Tractor
    763f Bobcat

Ok fixed the back light cleaned the seat switch replaced the spindle seals... Runs like a top. Still have a little intermitten issue!!! The white wire on the fuel shut off solinoid dosent alwas power up to engage the solinoid. The red one powers up to hold it on but the white one won't always pull it on. Any thoughts???

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

The pull coil is only energized for 3/4 of second then shuts off, so to test it works best with 2 people, 1 to watch the test meter and other to trun the key. If do verify it is not getting power start tracing the wire back to the timer relay and make sure the timer relay is getting the energizing signal from the key, is so it could be the timer is intermittent or loose connection. Another problem that can cause same no start is the adjustment rod from solenoid to the injection pump is set too short. Solenoid pulls but IP lever reaches end of it's stroke before solenoid is fully up in the magnetic field and does not hold so solenoid release back to OFF position. When solenoid is in hold on position the IP lever should be 1/16 - 1/8" away from it's full travel stop.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Tractor
    Bobcat 873G

I'm having problems with my 873G bobcat skid steer loader. Error Code 32-04. I have some idea of what to check but need a wiring diagram to find out where the solenoid, ACS Controller, Wires 95xx, 96xx, and 97xx are. I don't live on a road system and need the plow to make an iceroad to get in and out.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

First check fuses #10 & #12 both are 25 amp, both need to be intact for ACS controller to communicate. The controller is located in the right front corner of the frame.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.