Skid Steer Doors and windows 15% discount to Tractorbynet members.Cat Case Bobcat Asv

/ Skid Steer Doors and windows 15% discount to Tractorbynet members.Cat Case Bobcat Asv #1  

scott321789

Advertiser
Tractor
bobcat
We are glad to announce a 15% discount to all Tractorbynet members on any of our skid steer door and enclosure packages

Click below to see our full lineup of all skid steer models available:

items in Thermfast industries store on eBay!

You can call us toll free at 1 866 924 7355 or email us directly at Ltb@mts.net

remember to mention the "tractorbynet" discount when ordering and we will be happy to get you the right enclosure for your machine at our discounted price!

Thanks all!

Attachments

• DSCF4311.JPG
    DSCF4311.JPG
    251 KB · Views: 248
  • bobcat enclosure 057.JPG
    bobcat enclosure 057.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 342
  • cat door and cab enclosure 023.jpg
    cat door and cab enclosure 023.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 519
  • Asv rc door.jpg
    Asv rc door.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 1,333
   / Skid Steer Doors and windows 15% discount to Tractorbynet members.Cat Case Bobcat Asv #2  
I'm not currently in the market, but you never know when an unfortunate accident will strike.
Do you have any provision for wiper/washer like is currently on my S185 Bobcat?

/ Skid Steer Doors and windows 15% discount to Tractorbynet members.Cat Case Bobcat Asv
I have a supplier who has wiper kits for me. The doors also can be custom pre-drilled before they leave the factory for the holes for the wiper assembly.

/ Skid Steer Doors and windows 15% discount to Tractorbynet members.Cat Case Bobcat Asv #4  
I have a supplier who has wiper kits for me. The doors also can be custom pre-drilled before they leave the factory for the holes for the wiper assembly.

Good to know. Thanks for the update. Now that I think about it, if the glass were to be broken for whatever reason, I could probably reuse the current wiper motor/washer setup. Drilling the holes would be the only detail to be worked out.

Last edited:
   / Skid Steer Doors and windows 15% discount to Tractorbynet members.Cat Case Bobcat Asv
We are glad to announce a 15% discount to all Tractorbynet members on any of our skid steer door and enclosure packages

remember to mention the "tractorbynet" discount when ordering and we will be happy to get you the right enclosure for your machine at our discounted price!

Thanks all!

Thanks all!

bobcat enclosure 014.JPGcat door and cab enclosure 002 SMALL PIC.jpg

Here are some new pics of our cab enclosures

4.JPG

new asv terex pics 1.jpg

Case 440 with Thermfast Door 3.jpg

Here is the link to our Ebay store with all of our Skid steer doors and enclosures!

items in Thermfast Industries store on eBay!

You can always Call or Text us at 1 204 955 5273