Tractor
    580 Case Extend Backhoe

Default Update on 853 Bobcat that lost it's electronics, this is really strange......

Ok, here's the deal and maybe this will help everyone who has been trying to help me. I was going to pick-up my new battery today as suggested by Mike, with that said this is what happened yesterday; I went to the grocery store and I get a phone call from my neighbor and she proceeds to tell me my Bobcat lights were on!! (I guess with me checking everything I forgot to turn them off) So I rush home and sure enough, lights on, I jump in turn the key and everything lights up like a Christmas tree!! Does anyone have a clue now what the problem is, I want to correct it before this happens again? The weather here has been damp and drizzly, would this have any effect on the problem?

Tractor
    580 Case Extend Backhoe

Default Re: Update on 853 Bobcat that lost it's electronics, this is really strange......

Ok folks, give me the bad news on this one. The ole 853 has been hanging in there but the last snow storm gave me a new symptom . Started with a loud knocking noise at the engine. Sure enough I lost engine oil, is it basically over , given age and hours?