stump grinder trouble

/ stump grinder trouble #1  

maurer

Tractor
bobcat skid steer
I have a sg60 stumpgrinder that the solinoids do not work on the unit.Got power and ground on the power cable going into the curcuit board on the grinder.
Anyone had this problem?

/ stump grinder trouble #2  
What model & year machine do you have it on? Has it worked on this machine before or is this the 1st time hooking it up?

/ stump grinder trouble
Modle # is SG 60, YEAR IS 2008 ? The unit will not work on my other bobcat as well. Thanks for any help you may give.
Wayne / in pickering -ont. canada

/ stump grinder trouble #4  
With everthing turned on and working correctly there should be (2) 12 volt supplies to the module. The red w/white stripe wire to pin #2 in in the connection plug on machine is unswitched power. The orange wire to pin #1 is switched power, to test - turn key on (do ont start), push Auxiliary button in left panel twice (max flow light comes on) and click the front trigger on Right hand steer lever once. If there is no power to the orange wire at the connection plug you need to trouble shoot the loader. If you have power at both wires to control module and ground is good back through the black wire and nothing works with machine running, I would gues it is a bad module. The 4 purple wires are computer communication wires only.