Bobcat 337 Electrical Problem

/ Bobcat 337 Electrical Problem #1  

FF110

Tractor
John Deere 110 TLB, John Deere 4230, Satoh 650G
I have a '02 Bobcat 337 excavator that ras developed an electrical problem when I try to start it. After the heat cycle when i try to crank it, all it does is click like the battery is dead and the battery warning light comes on. I pulled the battery out and tested it and it read that it was charged and fine. I put another battery in it did the same thing. When it is cycling I can hear a relay clicking so I tried changing it out with anither one but didnt make a difference. Any ideas?

/ Bobcat 337 Electrical Problem #2  
I have a '02 Bobcat 337 excavator that ras developed an electrical problem when I try to start it. After the heat cycle when i try to crank it, all it does is click like the battery is dead and the battery warning light comes on. I pulled the battery out and tested it and it read that it was charged and fine. I put another battery in it did the same thing. When it is cycling I can hear a relay clicking so I tried changing it out with anither one but didnt make a difference. Any ideas?

Check your grounds. Check the battery end, machine end, etc.
When the battery is connected, do your lights work normally and are they bright? You may have to take the machine's ground and remove, clean, and tighten again but it could be in the battery cable. I'd start there and check for any codes, too, that might show up. Hopefully the starter is okay.

/ Bobcat 337 Electrical Problem
I will give it a shot. Thanks for the help

/ Bobcat 337 Electrical Problem
I checked the ground and seemed to be good. Now when I turn the key on while the glow plugs are cycling, it seems like the power keeps cutting in and out. I checked all of the relays and they all tested good. I'm not sure what to try next.

/ Bobcat 337 Electrical Problem #5  
FF110 - Yellowdog is onto something about the ground being a problem...on mine, the ground goes to frame, then another goes to engine (jumper directly to engine...also look at + side too). I guess your absolutely sure about the batteries your using are good? I'd also change the relays around (in mine they are all the same) to rule out the relay. If it still doesn't work, then solenoid...can check that with jumper cables...just briefly to see that it engages starter.
You did mention power cuts in and out...wondering if the keyed switch is the culprit....