BOBCAT T200 (84-02 ACS/RACS output E error ON) problem

/ BOBCAT T200 (84-02 ACS/RACS output E error ON) problem #1  

krmoto

Tractor
bobcat t200
Hi Guys, got a problem with aux oil flow, works fine after being stood over night but as soon as I stop the engine or just open the door I cant get the aux flow to work again and just flashes ACS warning with code 84-02, seems like something needs to cool down for a long time i,e, overnight but I don't know where to start looking, any ideas would great.

/ BOBCAT T200 (84-02 ACS/RACS output E error ON) problem #2  
When this happens, unplug the attachment harness at front of the machine. If the code clears and you can reset means the attachment harness is shorted to power @ pin E #5100 wire. If it does not clear, unplug the harness at rear of the machine. If code clears short is in the machine attachment harness.
You can also unplug the door harness, this will make machine think it has an open ROPS and not look for a door switch and won't disengage any hydraulics when you open the door. Be careful here because if doo isn't closed tight the lift arm can rip it off the hinges.

/ BOBCAT T200 (84-02 ACS/RACS output E error ON) problem
Cheers Dennis, your a star, will give it a go monday and let you know.

Pete

Problem found, l have a 14 pin harness which was on the machine when l bought it but l have never used it because do not have any elec attachments, the 14 pin plug has always looked a bit nackered so took it apart but could'nt see anything that could cause a problem but the rubber boot was rotted, so then went to the controller which seems to be in a nice dry place on the chassis above the battery, l removed the plug that goes to the front of the loader with all the yellow wires and it was full of water which was a big surprise because it was in a nice dry place and has a very good sealed connector so the only thing that comes to mind is water has been getting in up the front via the nackered boot and when the arms are lifted will travel down the harness and enter the plug at the controller.
I have just bought a gen bobcat 90 inch 6 way dozer blade but it came with a 7 pin plug so l need a new harness anyway but not sure if l should go for a skidsteer solutions kit or gen bobcat kit (expensive) so a bit advise on this would be very helpful. BIG THANKS TO SSDOXIE for putting me on the right track:thumbsup:.

/ BOBCAT T200 (84-02 ACS/RACS output E error ON) problem #5  
If you have only the 1 7 pin attachment, you are better off going the with 7 pin machine harness. Solution kits I am familiar with are 14 pin, which means you would have to purcahse a 14 pin harness for the dozer blade, plus most of these generic kits do not have controls at the handle unless you change the handle grip.
Does your machine have only the 14 pin harness on it? If so, that is strange in itself because most attachment kits were sold as either 7 pin only or combination 7 & 14 pin, very few 14 pin only kits on this ear of machine.

Yes my T200 only has the 14 pin plug so it must be one of those very few, bobcat offer a dual 7/14 auto sensing harness kit with controller for about 500GBP which is fine as long as l buy genuine bobcat attachments but then they say it might need configuring with the machine which means even more cost, if l had this setup then (l think) skidsteer solutions sell a 7 pin canbus gadget that will allow use of none bobcat attachments.
I don't know if there is any other way, have even thought about just bypassing all the electrics and using good old hyd spools or even bypassing the blade module and wiring 12v switch system direct to the blade solenoids but would then need to restrict the flow to allow good control, but l don't if these things have done before with success?.

/ BOBCAT T200 (84-02 ACS/RACS output E error ON) problem #7  
"bobcat offer a dual 7/14 auto sensing harness kit with controller for about 500GBP which is fine as long as l buy genuine bobcat attachments but then they say it might need configuring with the machine which means even more cost"
I don't know what "setup" they are referring to. That harness is 'plug & play'. it is possible some other brand attachment may use a different pin/wire output for certain function, usually all that is required to trace the attachment harness to see what pin connection it goes to and switch the wires at the solenoids to match the output to Bobcat's harness.

Well that sounds more encouraging so I think I will bite the bullet and get the BC 7/14 kit.
many thanks