341 excavator issue

/ 341 excavator issue #1  

Bryanh602

Tractor
341d
I need to know where to find the swing pressure ajustment on my 341

/ 341 excavator issue
I believe we know what the pressure should be and have proper testing equipment and where to test from. Pressure is reading a little low though and cant figure out which is correct adjustment

/ 341 excavator issue #3  
There are 2 cross-port style circuit reliefs on the valve block of the swing motor, 1 for each swing direction.

/ 341 excavator issue
Ok about fed up with the 341. Pilot, main, swing all pressures check out good actually a little high. Swing still very weak and slow. If you move the travel while swinging you can hear the pump stroke ans swing picks up some. Not the valve on the swing motor but the little 4x4pool one beside it(the one your swing brake line comes from) is also squilling loudly from time to time. Also you can feel like a pulsing in your swing control lever when swinging. Please any ideas at all. Dads a 33 year komatsu mechanic and is as fed up as i am.

/ 341 excavator issue
Ok about fed up with the 341. Pilot, main, swing all pressures check out good actually a little high. Swing still very weak and slow. If you move the travel while swinging you can hear the pump stroke ans swing picks up some. Not the valve on the swing motor but the little 4x4pool one beside it(the one your swing brake line comes from) is also squilling loudly from time to time. Also you can feel like a pulsing in your swing control lever when swinging. Please any ideas at all. Dads a 33 year komatsu mechanic and is as fed up as i am.
Its the sequencing valve making the noise

/ 341 excavator issue #6  
The sequence valve is what you are hearing, it may have some debris in it. If the pump is not coming on stroke and problem is only with the swing function, check for stuck compensator spool in that section of the control valve. Compensator has to shift to allow oil out of the valve to the motor and also sends a pressure signal to the load sense circuit for the pump to tell it to start pumping more oil.