BobCat 743

/ BobCat 743 #1  

Joseph101

Tractor
BobCat 743
I have BobCat 743 front loader. I rebuilt the tilt cylinder and during the removal of the cylinder i noticed that one line going to the cylinder has pressure on it without the peddle. I have removed the valve from the back of the valve body next to the i guess it would called the actuator. I checked for trash and made sure the valve was working properly. Now for my question, i didn't see anything to push the valve open. Does this run on pressure or isn't there supposed to be a push rod there. No spring came out or rod. I'm thinking that the guy before me was in it and forgot to or lost it while putting it back together.
Can someone help me with this.

/ BobCat 743 #2  
Welcome Joseph to TractorByNet. You might get a better response to your question in the Bobcat area. Take care. -kid

/ BobCat 743 #3  
You need to go to bobcat and get a print out of the valve body. There are alot of 'o' rings,springs and ball bearings in there. If the e clip was not removed and body was pulled out something may not have gone back together quite right. Our local Bobcat dealer was slow today; so they took the time to explain why my lift arms drift down while it is running. They know if I mess something up they will fix it for 80.00 a hour.

/ BobCat 743 #6  
Welcome from Ohio

/ BobCat 743
Thanks, i watched this video earlier in the past week. It's a good video, that's how i repaired the tilt cylinder. I think once i figure out how to fix the problem with the valve body, i'm going to put it on you tube. I think i have watched and learned more from that guys videos i just haven't found one telling me how to find the valve that controls the tilt valve. Thanks again for your help, have a blessed week.

/ BobCat 743 #8  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the Bobcat Construction Equipment forum. :)