Tractor
    Bobcat t300

Default T300 lift actuator callibration

We recently have had to replace a lift actuator on our t300 bobcat. All I have heard about calibrating it is to take it to a dealer. The closest dealer for us is about an 80 mile trip. I've heard there's a way to do it manually and was wondering if anybody could tell me how to do so. Any help would awesome!

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Default Re: T300 lift actuator callibration

Before trying to calibrate, turn key on then push and hold the "bucket position switch" until a number shows in the hour meter display. If that number is lower than 56 the dealer needs to upgrade your software or the new accuator will not correctly and likely fail in low hours.

There is a way to do it manually but the dealer does it with the computer so it not only calibrates the accuator it also checks your control valve for any binding or sticking that can cause a repeat failure.

Post back if needed and I can find the manual instructions, has been so many years since doing this I have forgotten.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Tractor
    Bobcat

Default Re: T300 lift actuator callibration

Quote Originally Posted by Menterprises View Post
    We recently have had to replace a lift actuator on our t300 bobcat.
    If you still have the old actuator, please Private Message me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menterprises View Post
    All I have heard about calibrating it is to take it to a dealer. The closest dealer for us is about an 80 mile trip. I've heard there's a way to do it manually and was wondering if anybody could tell me how to do so. Any help would awesome!
    BOBCAT MANUAL ACTUATOR CALIBRATION:
    1. Lower the safety bar
    2. switch the drive to ISO
    3. push the right joystick all the way forward and right with your right hand and hold it there
    4. with your left hand put the ignition into RUN position
    5. with your left hand press the green button (Press To Operate Loader)
    6. let go the joystick
    If everything is OK you should get 32-24 code on the display which means that the calibration went good (if it did not please send the actuator to me, will give my mail address and cover the postal fee when you Private Message me). While calibrating you can also hear the electromotor move the slide valve to its extreme positions.