eBay/Craigslist Old Bobcat

/ Old Bobcat #1  

Hudsoner

Tractor
JD 2320
My Bobcat 500 series skid steer had a fatal engine failure. I replaced it with a JD compact tractor that suits my needs better, I just wonder whether there is a market out there for parts of this unit. Everything except the engine (I suspect that it broke a rod) is still in pretty good shape. I put new chevron pattern tires on two years ago and had a new cutting edge welded to the bucket last year. The drive belts are like new and it has a roll cage.

What do you think, should I part it out or sell it as is? What would be a fair as is price for it?

/ Old Bobcat #2  
You might want to check in with the Skidsteer forum, there are a few of us that have the older cats. It sounds like an ideal candidate for a repower, or someone with the same model will grab it for parts.

Last edited:
   / Old Bobcat
You might want to check in with the Skidsteer forum, there are a few of us that have the older cats. It sounds like an ideal candidate for a repower, or someone with the same model will grab it for parts.
Thanks, i will take a look there. That is exactly what my Bobcat dealer told me. He thought mine would be ideal for a hobby Bobcat owner.