T190 left side control panel

/ T190 left side control panel #1  

Ddorr

Tractor
Bobcat T190, John Deere 260
I have a 2006 T190 that the LCD display on the left hand panel has stopped working. I went to the local Bobcat dealer and priced one out and was quoted $450, not a cheap item but still I need it. After talking to the parts guy he said it will need to be programed to the Bobcat. I was under the impression that this was just a plug in item. Does anybody know if this is true or has anybody replaced one of these? I would hate to have to drag it all the way to the dealer to have it programed.

/ T190 left side control panel #2  
Left panel does not require any programing. Right side, if it is the Deluxe/Keyless panel, might have an update available for it but with the age of your machine it should not be needed, Right panel with a key has no programing either.

/ T190 left side control panel
Thank you for the reply. My machine has SJC and Deluxe/Keyless panel. He said the hours had to be programed into the new panel also. I thought the hours were stored in the main controller?

/ T190 left side control panel #4  
The hours are stored in the main controller, the left is only a display LCD and command buttons.

/ T190 left side control panel
Thanks for the answer.