Small parts for bucket quik attach ?

/ Small parts for bucket quik attach ? #1  

Reg

Elite Member
Not sure of the exact vocabulary, but we have a BobCat 843 with loader pin problems.
Basically they are WORN, so we are looking for pins, rods, bell crank(whatever that cam bit is called) etc.
and maybe even whatever guide bushings the pins go through.

What we REALLY want to find is a parts house for these bits, New England area or web/mail order as long as they have IPB on line so we can figure whats what.

tnx,

/ Small parts for bucket quik attach ?
Got something against calling a Bobcat dealer?

I like the guys at Pittsfield Lawn & Tractor.

PITTSFIELD LAWN & TRACTOR,PITTSFIELD MA,JOHN DEERE,BOBCAT,YANMAR,RENTALS

Click on the Bobcat logo in the top banner & follow the links to an online parts lookup.

Thanks, I got there one time before.
It (says that it) works only on Windoze exploder - thanks, but no thanks.
It doesn't wok on any browsers that I have on Linux systems, or on Firefox on Windoze
I doubt that it works on Windoze exploder, but I don't want to get into debugging that for them.

So Yeah, I guess that is what I have against BobCat - they are strangling their dealers.

/ Small parts for bucket quik attach ? #4  
Thanks, I got there one time before.
It (says that it) works only on Windoze exploder - thanks, but no thanks.
It doesn't wok on any browsers that I have on Linux systems, or on Firefox on Windoze
I doubt that it works on Windoze exploder, but I don't want to get into debugging that for them.

So Yeah, I guess that is what I have against BobCat - they are strangling their dealers.

I can't think of any useful response to that.

I can't think of any useful response to that.

I finally got to try it on a Windoze box, that got as far as saying that all pop up blocking must be disabled and all cookies allowed.

Are they freakin' INSANE or what ?
Even my friend is smart enough to not do that and I won't do it on his machine.

In THIS day and age ? Internet exploder ONLY !?

Seriously; My (rhetorical) question is WHY have they contracted with a web authoring outfit that can't (or WON'T) implement a web interface that is less constrained ?

They expect people to open everything up just for parts access ?

OK, so today I drive to a parts counter - half expecting to see a micro-fiche reader that the parts guy scrolls through.

/ Small parts for bucket quik attach ? #6  
I finally got to try it on a Windoze box, that got as far as saying that all pop up blocking must be disabled and all cookies allowed.

Are they freakin' INSANE or what ?
Even my friend is smart enough to not do that and I won't do it on his machine.

In THIS day and age ? Internet exploder ONLY !?

Seriously; My (rhetorical) question is WHY have they contracted with a web authoring outfit that can't (or WON'T) implement a web interface that is less constrained ?

They expect people to open everything up just for parts access ?

OK, so today I drive to a parts counter - half expecting to see a micro-fiche reader that the parts guy scrolls through.

So now you are extending the manufacturer's (perceived) transgressions to the dealership? Maybe you could just pick up the phone and call the dealership so you don't have to see the guy rifling thru his card file by whale-oil lamplight.

/ Small parts for bucket quik attach ? #7  
They can burn two candles because the parts will produce considerable income. Go to a public library and print out what you need. They will even assist you.

It was 3 years ago, we fixed it up well enough and "disposed of it".
Bottom line, they lost a customer and they don't know why - - I feel under NO obligation to give them even a CLUE as to why.

Hint/clue; Support MATTERS to some of us.

/ Small parts for bucket quik attach ? #9  
We recently changed tire dealers and garage due to convenience and since had spent several hundred of dollars with them mainly on tires. Last set was not pleased with the ride and stopped and talked with them on dropping it off for them to check the balance but also do oil change. When went to pick up my suv was greeted with issue is in the drive train which is still under warranty (was not still under warranty) but had not changed the oil. When I asked why, did not know about it. Told them your person wrote it down yesterday...nothing so I told the owner bye. No more buy there for me.

/ Small parts for bucket quik attach ? #10  
It was 3 years ago, we fixed it up well enough and "disposed of it".
Bottom line, they lost a customer and they don't know why - - I feel under NO obligation to give them even a CLUE as to why.

Hint/clue; Support MATTERS to some of us.

I don't understand this thread. Are you looking for a pound of flesh from this dealer? Were you looking for parts to a SSL you no longer had? :confused3: