Bobcat 310 Hydraulics

/ Bobcat 310 Hydraulics #1  

4313rf

Tractor
Bobcat 310
I bought a 310 last year and it has been working OK shifting dirt and clearing.
Now that I have started to do some serious landscaping, the 310 has become increasingly sluggish about lifting and tilting a bucket of dirt. The engine still runs well.
I've ordered a new hydraulic oil filter and hope this will make the difference.
If this doesn't cure the problem, I guess the problem would be with the 3 spool hydraulic controller or the hydraulic pump itself. I found a Youtube video that shows how to recondition the controller but I wondered if anyone has had any success in substituting a different controller such as a Prince Manufacturing Wolverine 3 Three Spool Hydraulic 4W3P Valve 8GPM MB31BBB5C from eBay?
BTW, the 310 came with the original user manual and almost all of the service manual apart from chapter 8.

/ Bobcat 310 Hydraulics
No update to the hydraulics problem yet as I am waiting on a new hydraulic filter to arrive. Once that is changed I'll see if I have restored movement. If not I'll tackle the spool controller followed by the pump as a last resort.
In the meantime the Bobcat is bogged and going nowhere. I'll have to wait until I can get to it with a tractor.

/ Bobcat 310 Hydraulics #3  
Get a hydraulic pressure gauge and troubleshoot the problem. The service manual should have a trouble shooting procedure.