Tractor
    Bobcat 310

Default Bobcat 310 Hydraulics

I bought a 310 last year and it has been working OK shifting dirt and clearing.
    Now that I have started to do some serious landscaping, the 310 has become increasingly sluggish about lifting and tilting a bucket of dirt. The engine still runs well.
    I've ordered a new hydraulic oil filter and hope this will make the difference.
    If this doesn't cure the problem, I guess the problem would be with the 3 spool hydraulic controller or the hydraulic pump itself. I found a Youtube video that shows how to recondition the controller but I wondered if anyone has had any success in substituting a different controller such as a Prince Manufacturing Wolverine 3 Three Spool Hydraulic 4W3P Valve 8GPM MB31BBB5C from eBay?
    BTW, the 310 came with the original user manual and almost all of the service manual apart from chapter 8.

Tractor
    Bobcat 310

Default Re: Bobcat 310 Hydraulics

No update to the hydraulics problem yet as I am waiting on a new hydraulic filter to arrive. Once that is changed I'll see if I have restored movement. If not I'll tackle the spool controller followed by the pump as a last resort.
    In the meantime the Bobcat is bogged and going nowhere. I'll have to wait until I can get to it with a tractor.

Tractor
    Bobcat V417 Toolcat 5610 F TORO+Loader

Default Re: Bobcat 310 Hydraulics

Get a hydraulic pressure gauge and troubleshoot the problem. The service manual should have a trouble shooting procedure.