Bobcat throwing acs codes and won't crank?

/ Bobcat throwing acs codes and won't crank? #1  

jca57jd

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3430 HSTC 2006 Bobcat T190 (60" CID) Cat 303.5 Bobcat e55 (50" blue diamond mower)
Hey guys! I have a 06 t190 joystick controll. Went to crank it yesterday and it wouldn't start throwing (12-22 Front Auxiliary Thumb Paddle Switch Out Of Range Low). I messed with it for a while and finally got it to crank and none of the hydraulics would work but I let it idle for about 10 minutes and shut it off. Tried to crank it again for over an hour with no luck. Called my bobcat dealer and he sent a mechanic out to look at it for me this morning. We checked the main control wires for Bad spots with no luck. We tried a new main computer controller (mounted to the left of the foot area) and it cranked every time however the hydraulics would still not work. We installed a new acs controller (located on the right side of the foot area) and the hydraulics still would not work and it's throwing acs codes and the 12-22. Bobcat told me that they can't diagnose at this point without getting it to there shop. This unit has the older round joysticks in it and they are telling me that it might need the new joysticks but they are not for sure. The service truck guy took the new main controller back out and left. Machine is back to the point wear it won't crank or turn over.

1. So for starters I know my main controller is bad
2. With a new main controller and new acs controller, I still don't have any hydraulics.

Does this sound like I have bad luck or what?!! Can I take the old main controller any wear and have it rebuilt? Does it sound like I need new joysticks? Is there any way I can test my joysticks; voltage readings ect...?

Many thanks for any inputs!