S185 issues!

/ S185 issues! #1  

Nordo

Tractor
S185
I have a s185 and it is giving me a code of 32-04. It previously had a code of 32-65 but it seemed to clear itself of that. All fuses are good, all plugs appear to be ok. Now what? Thanks!

/ S185 issues! #2  
Code 32-65 likely disappeared because code 32-04 is no communication with the ACS controller. 32-65 is sensor (hand or foot) out of range. This could be either too high or too low. Now that the 32-04 is present could be 1 of 2 possibilities.
1. 32-65 was sensor range too low and now 32-04 is there due to high resistance in a plug connection (loose plug, loose pins in the plug, moisture, corrosion, etc.
2. 32-65 was sensor range too high and the high voltage may have shorted out the ACS controller. This would depend on how high voltage was and/or how long it was present.

/ S185 issues!
Thank you. I will check hand and foot control plugs in the morning. I didn't think to look at those. All I inspected was the plugs at actuators and controller itself. Will let you know what I see tomorrow!

/ S185 issues!
So I checked all the plugs, cleaned dirty connections and still have no controls. Without having a wire diagram, I think I'm at a loss.

/ S185 issues! #5  
Did you check connections at both controllers? Main controller is on left side, ACS controller is on Right side. There are also communications wires going to both instrument panels, any lost communication could give this code.

Wire numbers starting with a 9 are communication wires (9xxx).

/ S185 issues!
Cool! Thank you for your help. Will keep looking. So far all the pin plugs look real good. Can't find any chaffed wires or harnesses. Will keep looking. The boss says take it to Bobcat on Monday. Expensive!