Tipped my S185 - Won't start

/ Tipped my S185 - Won't start #1  

mtk51

Tractor
Bobcat 863
While backing down off a pile, I stood my bobcat up on it's tale.
When I tipped it back on it's wheels, the engine will not turn over.
I can manually turn the engine over, using a screw driver on the ring gear teeth, but it comes to a hard stop at one position.
Could this be hydraulic lock (fuel in the cyliner), or something bent?

Started looking at removing the injectors to see if there is oil in the cylinders. Can't figure out how to get them out or what kind of tool I need.

/ Tipped my S185 - Won't start #2  
Let it set for 24hrs. All oil should drain back past rings then it should fire. Good luck

/ Tipped my S185 - Won't start #3  
that had to be scary as ****. Glad you didn't get hurt worse or have a fire. Hope it's okay. The Deutz is a little tempermental but can take a lot of abuse.

/ Tipped my S185 - Won't start
More embarrassing than scary. Literally happened in slow motion. Back wheels dropped into a depression and it slooooooowly rocked back and sat on it's tail. Bucket was in the raised position when it was all over. Can't believe I was careless enough to back down with the bucket up. Hope there's another explanation for why it's up.

Heading out to the farm this morning to see if it will start.

/ Tipped my S185 - Won't start #5  
The S185 has a Direct Injection engine, top of the pistons are cupped to form the combustion chamber. Any fluid on top of the piston in that chamber will NOT drain down by leaving it set. Remove either the Glow Plugs or Injectors to relieve compression to spin the engine. Some of the fluid will get thrown out the injector or glow plug hole, but most of it will be blown into the muffler on exhaust stroke so the muffler should be removed and washed out to prevent muffler from plugging.