Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #21  
Jeez... I'm sorry to hear you had so many months of problems. Bobcat had some early problems with the actuators, as you did, but later fixed the problem.

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #22  
<font color="blue"> Hey I see you are from Maryland too. Are you one of those people doing donuts on Gatorboy's property?
</font> Nope. By the time you drive from my place to his, the donuts are either eaten or stale /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #23  
<font color="blue"> Now, the auger is ready for me, but the 6" bit I want is not in stock and will take 2-3 weeks to come in. Here we go again. I'm not too happy with Bobcat of Baltimore right now.
</font> How about Folcomer Equipment, 2300 Eskow Ave, Halethorpe, MD 21227 (410) 247-7454 ? Never dealt with the one in your area. The one near me has a really helpful staff.

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #24  
We have (4) S250 skid loaders, each have a Lift/Tilt issue.
1). The disconnect battery works, but does not fix the problem for long.
2). The switch from Hand controls to Feet had the same results.
3) Bobcat replaced both instrument panels and Lift/Tilt valve and still we have the problem, each machine has it to a varying degree.
4) The book points to a ground issue.

We use them on pavement in grinding/loading, constant impact environment.
Any ideas would be appreciated

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #25  
We have (4) S250 skid loaders, each have a Lift/Tilt issue.
1). The disconnect battery works, but does not fix the problem for long.
2). The switch from Hand controls to Feet had the same results.
3) Bobcat replaced both instrument panels and Lift/Tilt valve and still we have the problem, each machine has it to a varying degree.
4) The book points to a ground issue.

We use them on pavement in grinding/loading, constant impact environment.
Any ideas would be appreciated

talk about reviving a thread!
I get the issues. Turning off the machine and restart seems to help. Did have a wire that was grounding out but that was an easy fix once we saw the code.
I have heard from dealer that connectors that get moisture (machines that have been rained on or washed) could throw the codes while they are wet.
Not sure about that as I get them when it's dry. Are you getting a code when it happens?

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #26  
Mossroad hit the nail on the head, your actuators are not calibrated, if I remember correctly from my days at Bobcat calibration goes like this, with your elbow on the left handle push it down toward your thigh all the way till it stops, then while you hold it there reach across with your hand to the right handle and pull it down in the same fashion, then with your free hand turn the key on (dont start it, just to the on position) and hold the handles in position for 5 seconds before releasing, then start and check operation, it's very possible that this will not fix it most likely you have a bad actuator this is the calibration procedure we used when we replaced actuators, lean on the service manager at the dealership for some warranty help even tho yours is out of warranty, best I remember those actuators were about $400

Hi! please mail me a hydraulic drawing from a bobcat S 185. We have a code on the dash board 32-34 and a red light indicating ACS after that the bucket gets blocked. what can we do or please give me some guide lines how to fix it. Many thanks

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #27  
What makes a bobcat keep moving when you let go and it also travels to the right thanks Jerry

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #28  
I'm having a similar problem- acs light,3 beeps. machine will move forward and backwards- but bucket controls are LOCKED. SHUTDWN shows on left panel.
NEED HELP it's snowin' like crazy and my other machines are in hibernation......

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #29  
I'm having a similar issue. I'm running a Bobcat s185 turbo skid steer with about 2,400 hours. When I press the Run/Enter button, the ACS warning light illuminates and three beeps sound. No error code appears in the hour meter display. Foot controls for bucket positioning and lift arms are totally inoperable, though hand controls work fine. In trying to calibrate the ACS per the manual, the predicted error codes do not appear in the hour meter display, and calibration has no apparent effect. This thread makes it sound like there are a number of possible causes and solutions. Can anyone help me narrow it down?

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #30  
I have a 2000 763 bobcat I had a hammer on it and it worked fine for about as hour, but then the hammer slowed down, I put the bucket on to load concrete the it is lifting slow and only at full throttle I checked the hyd. fluid and it was fine. It gave me a error code of 05 09 does any one know what that code stands for or how to fix it ?