Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tractor
    Bobcat S185 skid steer - Ferris IS500Z - JD GT235

Default Re: Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer

Quote Originally Posted by peterd51501 View Post
    I have a 2000 763 bobcat I had a hammer on it and it worked fine for about as hour, but then the hammer slowed down, I put the bucket on to load concrete the it is lifting slow and only at full throttle I checked the hyd. fluid and it was fine. It gave me a error code of 05 09 does any one know what that code stands for or how to fix it ?
    Can't help you fix it, but my chart shows 05-09 as Hydraulic Charge Pressure Low. Hope this points you in the right direction.
    Hopefully SSDoxie will happen along. He's the resident Bobcat guru.
    Todd

Also - E Terra E 60 SSQA backhoe • Erskine 73" blower •TSC QA boom pole • Bradco 48" forks • JLG T350 Boom Lift • 2001 Ford F450 w/Telsta A28D aerial lift • CAM Superline 6x12 dump • (2) Kristi 7x18 enclosed • 2014 Ford F250 Super Cab gasser • 2007 Mustang GT • 2007 Crown Vic P71 Police Interceptor

Tractor
    763 bobcat

Thank you I'm hoping that it is something I can fix myself because I can't have it down for long. I thought about changing the filter hoping that fixed it but haven't tried it let.

Tractor
    763 bobcat

What does a person do to fix " Hydraulic Charge Pressure Low" problem on a 763 Bobcat a 2000 model. It gave me a code of 05 09 please help I'm lost as what to do.

Tractor

What does a person do to fix " Hydraulic Charge Pressure Low" problem on a 763 Bobcat a 2000 model. It gave me a code of 05 09 please help I'm lost as what to do.
    Do a Google search. You'll see several causes. From a loose wire, to a loose belt, to a sending unit and many others.
    Unfortunately, I'm pretty new to the Bobcat world and don't have any experience to help you further.
    Another forum that may have some answers:
    http://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/...63-Skid-Steers
    Todd

Also - E Terra E 60 SSQA backhoe • Erskine 73" blower •TSC QA boom pole • Bradco 48" forks • JLG T350 Boom Lift • 2001 Ford F450 w/Telsta A28D aerial lift • CAM Superline 6x12 dump • (2) Kristi 7x18 enclosed • 2014 Ford F250 Super Cab gasser • 2007 Mustang GT • 2007 Crown Vic P71 Police Interceptor

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

A low pressure code plus weak/slow hydraulics tells me you do have a hydraulic problem. This year model uses same pump for both the hydraulic functions and charge pressure. Using a hydraulic breaker that is not compatible for the machine or one with low nitrgen accumulator pressure can cause damage to the filter, cooler, or the pump. If no leaks present, try replacing the filter but a resticted (internally collapsed) filter should also give a plugged filter code.
    Make sure the drive belt is correclty tensioned (pointer on idler wheel pointing to 3 o'clock).
    Impulses from the breaker may have damaged the main relief, best way to check if filter and belt are OK is to have someone do a direct pump test. Checking pump for flow @ pressure coming out of pump before going into the control valve.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Tractor
    763 bobcat

Thank you I called the bobcat dealer and one of the guys told me to check my belt. And my Email Address is PPeter55@aol.com and that code chart will be very helpful. Thanks you again

Tractor
    763 bobcat

thank you for the information Im going over to check the belt soon and hope it out of adjustment that would be great Ill just replace it. Again thanks

Tractor

How did you make out? When you find the fix, give a post here. We like to use this place as a reference if any of the rest of us have a problem.
    Todd

Tractor
    763 bobcat

After checking out the belt I found out it was out of adjustment and cracked and dried out. So i went and got a new one and put it on. Now the bobcat runs as good as it always did.

Tractor

After checking out the belt I found out it was out of adjustment and cracked and dried out. So i went and got a new one and put it on. Now the bobcat runs as good as it always did.
    I like it when the fixes are easy!
    Todd

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast