Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #51  
You guys with the ACS problems post the SN# and I can post Bobcats trouble tree. Have you been calibrating your ACS?? lack of doing so can cause premature failures of actuators.!!:thumbsup:

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #52  
You guys with the ACS problems post the SN# and I can post Bobcats trouble tree. Have you been calibrating your ACS?? lack of doing so can cause premature failures of actuators.!!:thumbsup:

Ok thanks, SN 517515200 never calibrated my T200 always seems to sort it self out sooner or later, lets hope we can sort it, why only winter?.

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #53  
When you get the 3 beeps and ACS locks up leave key on, push in and hold the headlight button on left panel until a numeric code displays in hour meter. Post this code.

The calibration Jabonee mentioned is vital for longevity of the actuator. It forces the actuators to move the spools to full stoke, records position of potentiometer in the actuator so the controller cut power to the actuator when it reaches full stroke to prevent the motor stalling.
If an old actuator had slightly different reading, the new actuator might not move to full stroke if not calibrated.

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #54  
Ok thanks, SN 517515200 never calibrated my T200 always seems to sort it self out sooner or later, lets hope we can sort it, why only winter?.
When you get the 3 beeps. Press and hold the light button. Post the code,codes. AS for winter time/cold points to a connector issue or broken wire. My moneys on a connector. I see it all the time especially in cold weather.:thumbsup:

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #55  
When you get the 3 beeps. Press and hold the light button. Post the code,codes. AS for winter time/cold points to a connector issue or broken wire. My moneys on a connector. I see it all the time especially in cold weather.:thumbsup:
32-35 (tilt cal) cant remember if had this code before, the winter thing seems more to do with constant damp or condensation building up, hardly had a frost this winter so far but loads of rain and misty conditions, will take a look at connectors this week, if the pins are clean and looking like new is that ok or possibly not?, l do have the T200 service manual so got some info on codes ect, how often do you reccomend re calibrating? never done mine in 4 years, l did try to see what software version it's on and think it said shutdown 77.5 whatever that means?, also had cab up a few days ago and all connectors l could see were looking dry.

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #56  
Last Update:2/8/2016 Update
Machine
Information
T200THEG S/N: 517515200

Manual Identification
Document Library
Model T200THEG

Code: 32-35: ACS / AHC Tilt Handle / Pedal Not In Neutral, SJC Right Joystick X-axis Not In Neutral
Description:
A Code 32-35 occurs when the ACS / AHC Controller, detects that the Tilt Handle / Pedal or Right Joystick X-axis is not in the neutral position when Press to Operate Loader (PTOL) is enabled. If a Code 32-35 occurs, the lift and tilt functions will be disabled.
The AHC Controller is metal with external wire connections.
The ACS Controller is plastic with molded wire connections.
Possible Cause:
Operator holding the handle / pedal or Right Joystick out of neutral.
Harness damage.
Handle / pedal sensor.
Right Joystick.
5 volt supply.
Moisture, corrosion, or pushed back pins in the ACS / AHC Controller, Tilt Handle, Tilt Pedal, or Right Joystick connectors. See Electrical Systems Connector Maintenance in Technical Information.
If the code is intermittent and not on at the time of testing, the cause of the code may not be found at this time. Probable causes may include: loose connections, corrosion, pushed back pins, the controller, the wire harness or a combination of these problems. Refer to Troubleshooting Intermittent Electrical Faults Procedures in Technical Information.
Conditions for Code:
Key Switch / (run/enter) On.
PTOL enabled.
Conditions for Clearing Code:
PTOL enabled

WARNING

Instructions are necessary before operating or servicing machine. Read and understand the Operation & Maintenance Manual, Handbook and signs (decals) on machine. Follow warnings and instructions in the manuals when making repairs, adjustments or servicing. Check for correct function after adjustments, repairs or service. Untrained operators and failure to follow instructions can cause injury or death.
W-2003-0199

WARNING

Put jackstands under the front axles and rear corners of the frame before running the engine for service. Failure to use jackstands can allow the machine to fall or move and cause injury or death.
W-2017-0286

WARNING

Never work on a machine with the lift arms up unless the lift arms are secured by an approved lift arm support device. Failure to use an approved lift arm support device can allow the lift arms or attachment to fall and cause injury or death.
W-2059-0598

Troubleshooting Procedure:
Note: Key switch / (run/enter) must be Off when connectors are disconnected or connected.

Step Action Live Data Yes No
1 Does the Loader have an ACS Controller?
Go to Step 2. Go to Step 6.
2 Is the Loader equipped with SJC joysticks vs. ACS handles?
Joysticks, go to Step 8. Handles, go to Step 3.
3 Go to the Diagnose/Calibrate screen in the Service Analyzer and check the Tilt Handle/Pedal. Is voltage between 2.24 - 2.48 volts?
No problem found. Perform wiggle test. Go to Step 4.
4 Verify if the Loader is in Hand or Foot mode. If you switch operating mode does the code clear?
Go to Step 5. Troubleshoot a 5 volt supply problem.
5 Check continuity on the supply, signal, and ground wires, to the handle or pedal causing the code. Check for a short to ground or short to a supply voltage on the signal wire. Do these wires test OK?
Replace handle or pedal sensor. Repair or replace wire harness.
6 Switch the handle connectors. Does the code change to a 32-40 "Lift Handle/Pedal Not In Neutral"?
Replace handle sensor. Go to Step 7.
7 Check wires 4720, 4700, and 4710 for continuity and a short to ground. Also, check wire 4720 for a short to a supply voltage. Do these wires check OK?
No problem found. Perform wiggle test. Repair or replace wire harness.
8 Go to the Diagnose/Calibrate screen in the Service Analyzer and check the Right Joystick X-axis. Is the voltage between 2.25 - 2.75 volts?
No problem found. Perform wiggle test. Go to Step 9.
9 Check wires 4750, 1510, and 2070 for continuity and a short to ground. Also, check wire 4750 for a short to a supply voltage. Do these wires check OK?
No problem found. Perform wiggle test. Repair or replace wire harness.

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #57  
32-35 (tilt cal) cant remember if had this code before, the winter thing seems more to do with constant damp or condensation building up, hardly had a frost this winter so far but loads of rain and misty conditions, will take a look at connectors this week, if the pins are clean and looking like new is that ok or possibly not?, l do have the T200 service manual so got some info on codes ect, how often do you reccomend re calibrating? never done mine in 4 years, l did try to see what software version it's on and think it said shutdown 77.5 whatever that means?, also had cab up a few days ago and all connectors l could see were looking dry.
Go through the trouble tree posted. A 32-35 code for that SN is a stick or sensor code. You don't have your hand on the stick when you press the PTO button do you?? 77.5 is the version software. Its up to 84 something now. Calibration should be done at least once a year.:thumbsup:

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #58  
Big thanks Jabonee that is so useful, not fighting in the dark anymore, l would bet moisture is the culpret, will keep posted, thanks again.
Go through the trouble tree posted. A 32-35 code for that SN is a stick or sensor code. You don't have your hand on the stick when you press the PTO button do you?? 77.5 is the version software. Its up to 84 something now. Calibration should be done at least once a year.:thumbsup:

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #59  
Swopped the actuator plugs and code still 32-35, on start up there is oil flowing to the bottom of the tilt ram without pressing green operate, since my last post by disconnecting battery for 12 hours l have managed to get the lift/tilt working a few times without ACS lockout, when this happens lift/lower works fine, l can hear oil hissing slightly and if l move the handle inwards the hissing will vary which tells me the spooling could be ok?, if l move handle outwards the engine will load and try to stall if go too far without any bucket movement.
Seems like some valving is stuck on the croud side, there are 2 proporsional 10v solenoids on the tilt, could one of these be the prob, could swap and see if any change?.
Not gone through wiring testing yet but checked harness and had most plugs appart inc controller and all look good.
Have managed to calibrate handles a few times, can hear the spooling going on and think they are both working, is it poss to disconnect the lift actuator and cal just the tilt so l can hear it's working?.
Hope l have given you some clues to what is going on, many thanks for your time.

/ Help: ACS Error on Bobcat Skid Steer #60  
Swopped the actuator plugs and code still 32-35, on start up there is oil flowing to the bottom of the tilt ram without pressing green operate, since my last post by disconnecting battery for 12 hours l have managed to get the lift/tilt working a few times without ACS lockout, when this happens lift/lower works fine, l can hear oil hissing slightly and if l move the handle inwards the hissing will vary which tells me the spooling could be ok?, if l move handle outwards the engine will load and try to stall if go too far without any bucket movement.
Seems like some valving is stuck on the croud side, there are 2 proporsional 10v solenoids on the tilt, could one of these be the prob, could swap and see if any change?.
Not gone through wiring testing yet but checked harness and had most plugs appart inc controller and all look good.
Have managed to calibrate handles a few times, can hear the spooling going on and think they are both working, is it poss to disconnect the lift actuator and cal just the tilt so l can hear it's working?.
Hope l have given you some clues to what is going on, many thanks for your time.
Your definitely chasing an electrical problem. When you swopped plugs and the code stayed the same that points directly to the tilt circuit. .No you can not unplug just one actuator. Controller will detect it and not allow you to unlock system.The 2 10v coils you described are your AUX valve control. Nothing to do with tilt.Do you have a good volt meter? I'm certain its a voltage issue or sensor issue. There were some problems with the early sticks. Is you machine selectable hand/foot?:confused3: