Getting parts for my Bobcat

/ Getting parts for my Bobcat #1  

recit

Tractor
Bobcat T110
Hi,

I'm a homeowner with a T110. The couple times I have gone to my dealer to buy parts, I felt like I was charged way too much for what I bought. So, I'm asking for some advice.

As far as I know, Bobcat parts aren't available online.

Any advice on getting the cost of ownership / maintenance down? Can you recommend any reputable 3rd party parts suppliers that sell quality components?

I don't even want to think about the price tag if something serious breaks on my Bobcat.

Thanks

Bob

/ Getting parts for my Bobcat #2  
I had this link saved in case I needed it. Don't know anything about them: All Skidsteers, Inc

/ Getting parts for my Bobcat #3  
You can probably get filters and the like from Napa. The newer cartridge style filters will start to show up after-market soon but you will probably be paying dealer or close to dealer prices for awhile. I've owned Bobcats since '97 and have never found really good after-market parts that weren't high cost too. Small things like nuts and bolts you can get anywhere but if you have the Kubota engine, you will probably be going to a dealer somewhere for parts. It's just the way it is.

What type of parts are you looking for?
Major repairs that require Bobcat software for calibration will cost you. It sucks to pay high prices for anything but the dealers just don't offer a lot of discounts. I'd suggest paying the few bucks more for the bobcat brand and build a good relationship with your dealer. You may get a break on repairs (labor costs) or shipping if you are a good customer.

I had Vermeer charge me $10 for a part that cost them $1. What % markup is that? 1000%? It's just the way it seems to be.

/ Getting parts for my Bobcat
Thanks for the replies yellowdog and xfaxman. I'll post my experiences as I go along. I'm also interested in buying a couple more attachments for my T110. I'll be looking at some 3rd parties for these, so please share if you have any experience with this & I'll do the same as I go.

Bob

/ Getting parts for my Bobcat #5  
I've used the All Skidsteers folks and they were great to work with. I've got an 873 and they told me exactly what I needed. They have a website or you can just call them.

/ Getting parts for my Bobcat #6  
Thanks for the replies yellowdog and xfaxman. I'll post my experiences as I go along. I'm also interested in buying a couple more attachments for my T110. I'll be looking at some 3rd parties for these, so please share if you have any experience with this & I'll do the same as I go.

Bob
What attachments are you needing?

I got my grapple from NEW TOOLS AT GREAT PRICES, SKIDSTEER TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS items in JEB SUPPLY COMPANY store on eBay!
P4110001.JPG

Tree puller is from Buckthorn Puller - Custom built Skid Steer attachments to fit almost any need you may have.
P6140015.JPG

Stump bucket from craigslist, but it is made by Blue Diamond Blue Diamond Attachments | Quality, Integrity, Dependability
P9290037.JPG

/ Getting parts for my Bobcat #8  
For not a lot of money, this little guy is handy to have around if you ever want to attach to 3 point implements with your Bobcat. Skid Steer 3 Point Attachment Adapter
skid_steer_3_point_mount_plate_3_3.jpg

Has anyone ever used one of these before?
Yep, use it a lot, mine has more rollback built in than yours.
P3310003.JPG

Yours has the receiver hitch built in, I have to use my 3 point hitch.
P3310011.JPG

Use the box blade on it a lot.
P4230005.JPG
PA240004.JPG
PA240005.JPG

Set it on a mini furniture dolly to make it easy to store and easy hook on.
PB140033.JPG
PB140036.JPG

Last edited: