s250 won't move

/ s250 won't move #1  

wasillashack

Tractor
BobCat, & Homebuilt
I have an S250 I was using, starts fine, won't move after pressing the "Press to operate" button. This S250 does not have the door switch, and after pressing the Press to operate button there is no clunk like there used to be. I don't know what the button operates or where it is located. New to this forum, sorry if this has been explained before. Any help would be appreciated. I don't like wasting time outside at 2 below!

/ s250 won't move #2  
The clunk you normally hear is the brake solenoid pulling/releasing the brake lock.
Will the loader (lift and tilt) functions work after pushing PTO button? If so then problem is in Brake circuit only. Some possible reasons for Brake Solenoid not releasing:
1. Park Brake switch turn on - located in center console above the entry/exit door.
2. Brake Relay not engaging.
3. Blown Fuse
4. Solenoid has failed
5. Loose connection either in 12v power or ground to the solenoid.

Problems 2-5 should produce a code. Is there any code present?

/ s250 won't move
The clunk you normally hear is the brake solenoid pulling/releasing the brake lock.
Will the loader (lift and tilt) functions work after pushing PTO button? If so then problem is in Brake circuit only. Some possible reasons for Brake Solenoid not releasing:
1. Park Brake switch turn on - located in center console above the entry/exit door.
2. Brake Relay not engaging.
3. Blown Fuse
4. Solenoid has failed
5. Loose connection either in 12v power or ground to the solenoid.

Problems 2-5 should produce a code. Is there any code present?
I haven't checked the lift and tilt function, it is 6 below outside so I won't do it today. No codes. Park brake is not on.I suppose I will need to remove/tilt the cab to access everything you mentioned? I haven't worked on a BobCat before, so I don't know where all these components are located. Thank you for your help.