V519 Compact Telehandler

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #61  
20171211_145511.jpg
SSQA

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #65  
If it was a 100hp and could pull a batwing mower I’d be all over one of those. Would need a 3pt just pto. Look so dang handy and capable

Brett

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #66  
If it was a 100hp and could pull a batwing mower I’d be all over one of those. Would need a 3pt just pto. Look so dang handy and capable

Brett

They are very handy and capable! Im with you. I normally gravitate towards higher horsepower and capacity. I was back and forth between the V519 and V723. I decided on the V519 to avoid the DPF and DEF problems. A friend of mine bought a new CAT 420F and it has been in the shop numerous times for emissions related problems. Kinda got me spooked! I hear similar stories from the mechanics. I sacrificed, At least in my mind, less horsepower for less downtime. Also I liked how short the V519 is. It fits almost everywhere and with it in low gear, it holds its ground. I've been pleasantly surprised with its power.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #67  
If it was a 100hp and could pull a batwing mower I壇 be all over one of those. Would need a 3pt just pto. Look so dang handy and capable

Brett

Merlo makes one like that that I looked at, but at ~$115k it was out of my price range. They also have a 150hp monster for ~ $145k.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #68  
I bet it would work really well for snow with a 9' snow pusher or 10' angle plow.
I wonder how the boom would hold up to snow plowing antics like hitting a curb?. Best I think would be having anything attached with an angle setup and some very high flow reliefs.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #69  
I bet it would work really well for snow with a 9' snow pusher or 10' angle plow.
I wonder how the boom would hold up to snow plowing antics like hitting a curb?. Best I think would be having anything attached with an angle setup and some very high flow reliefs.

Good question. I've wondered the same thing. The boom seems pretty stout but slamming into a curb can't be good. There would HAVE to be some sort of relief.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #70  
One complaint that I have is the boom speed. When I'm transporting materials with the forks, using it as a man lift, and listening to country music it is just fine. But when I want to kick it up a notch and move some dirt with some hard rock blasting, it is almost painfully slow. I need to look at the manual to see if there is a way to adjust this. I know using the Smart Handling System that you can adjust the speed of the boom. It would be awesome if I could adjust the normal operation of it.