Leaking Bobcat 334 Travel Motor Relief Valve Assembly

/ Leaking Bobcat 334 Travel Motor Relief Valve Assembly #1  

JackinVT

Tractor
Kubota
Hello, I'm new here as I'm looking for help/advice. Last summer one of my travel motor relief valves started leaking around the top plug. Not having a new o-ring available I put some Teflon tape on it and that stopped the leak, temporarily. This summer now leaking again I attempted to remove the plug with no luck. I even put a pipe on my 1/2" extension (15/16" socket) and no luck. So let that be lesson. Anyway, the relief valve assembly is quite eroded/corroded so will likely need to be replaced. The four allen mounting bolts look to be 1/4" and I am concerned about breaking them off. So does anyone have any experience with replacing one of these? Apparently both the corrosion and leaks are quite common, so I'm hoping someone has some advice or tips for me. TIA Jack

/ Leaking Bobcat 334 Travel Motor Relief Valve Assembly #2  
I will ask my shop foreman and get back to you this mourning q

/ Leaking Bobcat 334 Travel Motor Relief Valve Assembly #3  
Hello, I'm new here as I'm looking for help/advice. Last summer one of my travel motor relief valves started leaking around the top plug. Not having a new o-ring available I put some Teflon tape on it and that stopped the leak, temporarily. This summer now leaking again I attempted to remove the plug with no luck. I even put a pipe on my 1/2" extension (15/16" socket) and no luck. So let that be lesson. Anyway, the relief valve assembly is quite eroded/corroded so will likely need to be replaced. The four allen mounting bolts look to be 1/4" and I am concerned about breaking them off. So does anyone have any experience with replacing one of these? Apparently both the corrosion and leaks are quite common, so I'm hoping someone has some advice or tips for me. TIA Jack

Didn't you replace one of them earlier this year?
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ying-find-bobcat-334-control.html#post4513766

The other side is leaking?

Hey Melroe....how much are you asking for one or a pair of control valves with bolts...lol

/ Leaking Bobcat 334 Travel Motor Relief Valve Assembly #4  
do you have seriel number , pm it to me ill send you a quote