Looking to buy a new Bobcat T770

/ Looking to buy a new Bobcat T770 #1  

KubotaToy

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota LX331HSDC (hers) and L45 (mine), RTV1100 (hers)
After a little haggling, I am at 30% off list on a very loaded unit. I have not purchased any new equipment before, all used, so is this a good price to settle on? They do not seemed willing talk any more about price.

/ Looking to buy a new Bobcat T770 #2  
What's the price... They will either give you a discount off sticker or do zero interest financing for a few years.

/ Looking to buy a new Bobcat T770
It has the A91 package and has every option except forestry, we are at $64.5k.

/ Looking to buy a new Bobcat T770 #4  
That seems like a good deal for a new machine. If you have to have one now then new seems to be the way to go. I'm waiting on the next recession to make some big purchases. In 07,08, someone could buy used equipment or truck and sell it today for what they paid for it. Today's used prices are very inflated in my opinion. Maybe I'm stuck in the past, but the economy will fail again one day and I hope to jump on some deals when it does, assuming I am able.

/ Looking to buy a new Bobcat T770
I know last year, the dealer would have let you walk out the door for anything less than around $70K for the same unit. I have several other brands near me and they all seem willing to negotiate a little, heck even Cat is willing to deal a little but they are still $10K more than the others.

I have received a few bids to landscape my property to plant grass and finish my pond and so far the best price was 18K but had several in the 25K range. I am good enough on equipment to do what I want done, just wanted something better than my L45 backhoe and smaller than my LB 330 excavator to do some of the work. Really do not need one, just want one, saved the money to buy it, so I though now would be a good time before I spend it one some else.