Newbie needs help with Bobcat 185 and snowblower attachment

/ Newbie needs help with Bobcat 185 and snowblower attachment #1  

indenial

Tractor
Bobcat 185
Went to attach my 72" snowblower yesterday and can't get the chute to turn. As always, it worked fine when I put it away last year.

Blower auger turns when trigger is pulled like normal. Chute deflector goes up and down when toggle on right control is activated, like normal. But the left/right toggle on right handle won't turn the chute. Also, the left/right toggle when pushed will de-activate the auger and shut it off.

Last year I did notice while blowing that occasionally the blower would shut down while under load and I'd need to pull the trigger again to start it.

Does this sound like a wiring problem in the control handle? Or something else? And is it fixable? I'll have to have a service person come to my place and fix it, as I don't have a trailer to haul it. So I thought I'd get some thoughts here first. Thanks for your help.

/ Newbie needs help with Bobcat 185 and snowblower attachment
I'm pretty embarassed to post this, but Friday I had the service person scheduled to come out. Thursday I moved the bobcat to my heated garage for him to work on it. As I was doing so, I tried the left toggle switch and I'll be darned it the chute didn't work fine. It is controlled by the left switch. What can I say----I'm an idiot. Forgot how it ran. I called him Friday morning and he had a good laugh. Just glad it wasn't broken. Bet I don't forget that again.