Little to no heat in new Bobcat T590

/ Little to no heat in new Bobcat T590 #1  

kimtek

Tractor
Bobcat T590
Hello all, I have a new 2015 Bobcat Skidsteer t590. Love the machine only thing is in northern VT, I snowblow with it and no (or very little) heat makes it into the fully enclosed cab. AC seems fine as I have run that last fall but this winter no heat called Bobcat tech they came out lifted cab, found too hot to touch pipes running into heat exchanger under the cab but no heat blowing up into the cab. Tech said it was the way it is with Bobcats, is this true? Any suggestions. Thank you!

/ Little to no heat in new Bobcat T590 #2  
I can't speak to "The Bobcat" part of the issue, but modern "automotive" heater coils have very small passages that clog with the slightest influence of debris or contamination. They do exchange the heat well when new though.

These are also very difficult to flush out for the same reason they clog. IF it were mine, and there was hot water going to the coil but little hot water leaving, I would suspect a new coil would fix the issue.

Or you could try flushing, A 3 minute slosh with Muriatic acid might open things up ;-) (I assume the coil is made from Aluminum)