s750 with new upgrade aluminum cooling fan runs hot

/ s750 with new upgrade aluminum cooling fan runs hot #1  

yellowdogsvc

Veteran Member
Maybe someone has had a similar issue.
I have a 2012 Tier 3 S750 (Kubota motor) and I recently had the cooling fan replaced. Bobcat dealer upgraded it to the newer style aluminum fan with spin on filter. I finally got a chance to run it and it runs warmer and doesn't cool off as well (205-210 degrees engine and hydro 194-200 degrees barely doing any work and outside temp in the 70's).

I had the dealer send out the service truck and they checked the fan's electrical connectors to make sure they are allowing it to run. I feel like it's not spinning as fast as the old one. I have a It4 s750 sitting right next to it and it has always cooled fine.

The tech is sharp but cannot find a reason why the hydraulic and engine temp rises. it's a slow rise and slow to cool off. The radiators are clean and no obstructions, the coolant is circulating fine and the software was upgraded.

We are stumped and wondering if anyone else has had this issue when a new fan is put in.

Thanks in advance.

/ s750 with new upgrade aluminum cooling fan runs hot #2  
Maybe someone has had a similar issue.
I have a 2012 Tier 3 S750 (Kubota motor) and I recently had the cooling fan replaced. Bobcat dealer upgraded it to the newer style aluminum fan with spin on filter. I finally got a chance to run it and it runs warmer and doesn't cool off as well (205-210 degrees engine and hydro 194-200 degrees barely doing any work and outside temp in the 70's).

I had the dealer send out the service truck and they checked the fan's electrical connectors to make sure they are allowing it to run. I feel like it's not spinning as fast as the old one. I have a It4 s750 sitting right next to it and it has always cooled fine.

The tech is sharp but cannot find a reason why the hydraulic and engine temp rises. it's a slow rise and slow to cool off. The radiators are clean and no obstructions, the coolant is circulating fine and the software was upgraded.

We are stumped and wondering if anyone else has had this issue when a new fan is put in.

Thanks in advance.
Did the dealer update software for new fan?:confused3:

/ s750 with new upgrade aluminum cooling fan runs hot #4  
You may want to confirm. Fan is located in options section of software. If you unplug fan valve does the fan ramp up to full speed?

/ s750 with new upgrade aluminum cooling fan runs hot
turns out the fan was installed upside down at the dealer. They got it fixed and it runs nice and cool. Thanks for the advice.