1996 873 bobcat parts

/ 1996 873 bobcat parts #1  

htatro

Bronze Member
I just purchased a 1996 873 bobcat that has some fire damage. Were would be a good place to get parts for this? Is there any salvage yards out there? I know that I'm going to need a fuel tank, oil tank, and some of the wiring harness.

/ 1996 873 bobcat parts #2  
The 1996 model is pretty close to the first 873s ever produced... so it may be difficult to get certain parts for that loader if a lot was changed (I'm not sure). Your best bet would probably be a Bobcat dealer parts department, or just go ahead and buy a used 873. (I say that because getting to the fuel tank requires pulling out the engine, I believe.)

/ 1996 873 bobcat parts
Well I know that the wiring harness from bobcat will run about $3,000 or so and the fuel tank and oil tank would be about $300. I know that I need that for sure. I'm trying to decide if I should try and fix it or just sell it as parts. It was basicly given to me so I have no money in it as of now. I might try and ebay it and see what happens. I was hoping that there might be a Bobcat salvage yard out there. I havn't had any luck so far.

Thanks,
Andy

/ 1996 873 bobcat parts #4  
I have a 873 that i need some parts also,plus my freind needs some parts for his 873 mine is a 1998 his is a 1999 if you found a place to buy used parts for this machine please contact me or if you decided to part your machine out please contact me thank you al

/ 1996 873 bobcat parts #6  
I just purchased a 1996 873 bobcat that has some fire damage. Were would be a good place to get parts for this? Is there any salvage yards out there? I know that I'm going to need a fuel tank, oil tank, and some of the wiring harness.
hi im wonderin if you might be parting this bobcat out if so i need the shaft that moves the wheels let me know thanks

/ 1996 873 bobcat parts #7  
Did you have any success finding a bobcat salvage yard? I have a 743 that I purchased without an engine, and I am having a real hard time finding an engine. it seems like no one is wrecking bobcats out there,
Thanks,
Chuck

/ 1996 873 bobcat parts #8  
Im trying to find a manual for a wiring diagram i keep having a problem with the lights and cant figure out which wire is which. All the new plugs from bobcat are different than the old