New CT225

/ New CT225 #1  

creekerdoug

I just joined this forum and I'm a new CT225 owner. I've got 23 hours on it and so far, I'm pleased. I'm using a 5' rotary cutter to keep my fields mowed and it works well. My last tractor was a MF235.

My local dealer is a first class operation and they treated me well. The Bobcat dealer is next door to the Kubota dealer. I was treated well by the Bobcat folks and I was treated very, very poorly by the Kubota dealer. So a Bobcat come home with me.....

Anyway, I'll look forward to seeing how other owners do with their tractors.

Best regards,
creekerdoug

/ New CT225 #2  
Since the Bobcat CUT's are the same tractor as the Kioti, I think I can sneek into this forum and say Welcome to the Pack! It's not a Kioti but still an animal of a tractor.

Any pictures...?

/ New CT225
Thanks for the welcome. I don't have any photos yet but I'll post some soon. I'm here to learn. It appears I've stumbled onto a very knowledgeable site. This is my first new tractor.

/ New CT225 #4  
Welcome to the site, welcome to the PACK. Since the CT225 and the Kioti CK25 are basically the same machine... until this forum gets going.. you might want to stop by the Kioti forum check things out there and ask questions there as well. Be safe.. have fun. :)

/ New CT225 #5  
I to have a CT225 deluxe package, about the same amount of hours, have on order 66" mid mower and also have 60" rear finish mower on loan and 60" Woods BB60 brush hog and 60" rear blade, so far a great unit, only wish the loader held more material. I financed with 0/48