CT 122 Pics (finally)

/ CT 122 Pics (finally) #1  

efudd

To the pack,

I finally found time to put some pics on the website. I managed to get 47 hours on my CT 122 before it got to cold to do much ground work. Now the "beast" is sitting in the stable waiting for snow duty (when it gets to deep for the Jeep, Grand Cherokee).

I've done quite a bit of grading in the front of the house and managed to get some grass sown. Being on flat ground, as you may be able to tell in some of the pictures, it gets windy here and I probably lost some of the seed to the wind. Oh, well, spring will be here in a while, so I can try again.

I also have a 5' box scraper and a 5' finish mower, also in one of the pictures. In early spring I will be looking for a tiller as well.

I really like this tractor and thus far am quite satisfied with it. Anything bigger would take up too much space in the garage so I've got the best size for my needs.

As I mentioned much earlier this year, the Bobcat dealer is much closer to where I live (6 miles) and also has an excellent reputation in this area.

I'll post more pics sometime, but after I get some more that are worth showing.

Fuddman

Attachments

• Bobcat copy 2.jpg
    Bobcat copy 2.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 713
  • Bobcat copy 3.jpg
    Bobcat copy 3.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Bobcat copy 4.jpg
    Bobcat copy 4.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 1,775
  • Bobcat copy 5.jpg
    Bobcat copy 5.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 1,024
   / CT 122 Pics (finally) #2  
Very Nice!

Looks like you have some great looking property there. Being the equivalent to my CK20, I know just how capable it is and with that flat ground I bet you can work in High gear too!

I still think they should have painted the rims white too, I think it would look better. Either way, it's still an awesome tractor!

/ CT 122 Pics (finally) #3  
The bucket looks bigger than the Kioti's. The top rolled edge looks pretty beefy on that bucket too. Nice setup. Enjoy and be safe.

/ CT 122 Pics (finally)
Thanks for the comments.

It's a little hard to see the property from the angles of each photo, but one gets an idea of the lay of the land. We have 2 acres which are part of 4 2 acre parcels cut out of an 80 acre field which usually has been used for growing soy beans and corn, alternately. The soil is a mixture of clay and loam which has a fair amount of sand in it. It drains well and unlike NH, especially the seacoast area where I grew up there are few if any rocks. No rocks were to be found when putting in the septic system or the foundation. I don't think I'll be wearing out my "once in a lifetime" real tractor very soon.

I'm working on a poster as an example for the students in the classes I teach in a local high school and will post it when it is ready. (I started my teaching career in Antrim, NH over 40 years ago, having trained as an industrial arts teacher at Keene State).

I really appreciated the pictures that you posted when I joined this forum.

Fuddman

/ CT 122 Pics (finally)
The poster has been ready for awhile . I hope no one is offended by it, but I didn't get a good impression when I talked with the local John Deere dealer so, there is a smidgen of sarcasm in the poster.

Fuddman (Bob)

Attachments

• Poster1copy.jpg
    Poster1copy.jpg
    684.3 KB · Views: 689
   / CT 122 Pics (finally) #6  
I hope no one is offended by it, but I didn't get a good impression when I talked with the local John Deere dealer so, there is a smidgen of sarcasm in the poster.

Really!
Some people!
I am offended!!!!
;-)

You really shouldn't be depicting "The Messiah" run down by a Bobcat.

He's supposed to magically deliver somewhere between 500,000 and 3,000,000 new jobs. What gets me...why didn't he just produce those jobs back before the great crash?? Why wait til now?

Regardless, when all is said and done what better tools to rehandle this mountain of BS about to be dumped on all us working people.

Thinking about naming my business "***** Blowing". When it gets too deep call us!.

/sarc