Default Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL

Hello, first post here, Great site..
    I am looking to purchase a Bobcat CT225 and I was wondering what a good price would be. I live in NW GA. Anyone know of a good dealer nearyby?

Thanks!

Veteran Member

Default Re: Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL

Sorry, I can't help you with the price on the CT225, but you might also want to check out a Kioti CK25/CK27, same machine, different color, better warranty
    Jim

- '01 Husqvarna W4814- 48" walk behind lawn mower.
    - '04 John Deere Z-Trac 727A- 54" ZTR
    - '13 Kioti DK40 HST - KL401 loader, DK40 72" QA bucket, LK3054 60" QA bucket, toothbar for 60" bucket, dual rear remotes, 7ft 6 way rear blade, 78" ETA Box Blade, Woods BH-90x backhoe, loaded rear tires, Kioti Canopy.

I don't know about GA or AL but up north in PA my dealer has an advertised price (due to the recent rebates and free FEL promotion) of $10,600 for a CT225 with the STD option package.

Glockfan,

I myself am looking for my first tractor purchase. So I have spent a lot of time on this site as well as searching the internet. I found on Bobcat.com that you could search for your closests dealers by entering your zip code. My guess for your area would be, Bobcat of Chattanooga, Loaders Services in Huntsville or Rheinhart Equipment in Rome GA. My closests dealer gave me a price of $10,900 + tax for a cash sale on the CT225. I also asked about the warranty and they told me you can purchase the 4 year powertrain. For the price right now on Bobcat and adding warranty it is still a great price. I am having a tough time making up mind on what to buy. This site has been a big help!

Quote Originally Posted by Glockfan View Post
    Hello, first post here, Great site..
    I am looking to purchase a Bobcat CT225 and I was wondering what a good price would be. I live in NW GA. Anyone know of a good dealer nearyby?

Thanks!
    Hello,
    This is Chuck from Rhinehart Equipment Co. in Rome, Ga. We are a Bobcat Dealer. There are configurations and several different buying options. If you give me a call at 800-489-3305, I will be happy to go over all of your buying options. Thanks.