Price Check Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL

/ Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL #1  

Glockfan

Hello, first post here, Great site..
I am looking to purchase a Bobcat CT225 and I was wondering what a good price would be. I live in NW GA. Anyone know of a good dealer nearyby?

Thanks!

/ Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL #2  
Sorry, I can't help you with the price on the CT225, but you might also want to check out a Kioti CK25/CK27, same machine, different color, better warranty

/ Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL #3  
I don't know about GA or AL but up north in PA my dealer has an advertised price (due to the recent rebates and free FEL promotion) of $10,600 for a CT225 with the STD option package.

/ Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL #4  
Glockfan,

I myself am looking for my first tractor purchase. So I have spent a lot of time on this site as well as searching the internet. I found on Bobcat.com that you could search for your closests dealers by entering your zip code. My guess for your area would be, Bobcat of Chattanooga, Loaders Services in Huntsville or Rheinhart Equipment in Rome GA. My closests dealer gave me a price of $10,900 + tax for a cash sale on the CT225. I also asked about the warranty and they told me you can purchase the 4 year powertrain. For the price right now on Bobcat and adding warranty it is still a great price. I am having a tough time making up mind on what to buy. This site has been a big help!

/ Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL #5  
Hello, first post here, Great site..
I am looking to purchase a Bobcat CT225 and I was wondering what a good price would be. I live in NW GA. Anyone know of a good dealer nearyby?

Thanks!

Hello,
This is Chuck from Rhinehart Equipment Co. in Rome, Ga. We are a Bobcat Dealer. There are configurations and several different buying options. If you give me a call at 800-489-3305, I will be happy to go over all of your buying options. Thanks.