Price Check Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL

/ Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL #1  

Glockfan

Looking to purchase a Bobcat CT225. Can anyone tell me a good price for a new one? I live in NW GA.

Thanks!

/ Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL #2  
Give us a call, Bobcat of Chattanooga. Alot of great programs going on right now.
Ken Hamblin
Bobcat of Chattanooga, Sales
423-838-3109

/ Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL #3  
I was just quoted $11,328.00 for CT225 and 12,179.00 for a CT230 in St. Louis the area. These were both 2009 models w/FEL.

/ Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL #4  
Glockfan, I'm signing tomorrow on a 225 w/deluxe options, a cat hat and the oil and filters for the first service 10,000 (tax exempt) out the door here in ocala fl.
the dealer has a 235 thats been on the lot for over a year and a 230 hes had for 6 months. the 225 he's had for 2 months. Nobody outside of this site seems to know bobcat makes tractors although I've seen 3 ads on tv last week. The word may be getting out. my local kubota dealer has turned over every one of his b and bx series since Ive been looking. He's kinda put me off by bad mouthing kioti/bobcat saying their the hyundai of the tractor world. "(not quite there yet)". He has nothing to say when I compare feature by feature. That said, I would be getting a kubota if it wern't for the great cat prices! Good luck .
I feel like a little kid the night before christmas, I'm also a little sad as I look at "johnny" my 10 year old deere 4100 waiting to go to his new home.

/ Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL #5  
Check Bobcat of Thomasville Ga 229 225-9644. I got a ct230 for $10,477.00 with loader and deluxe seat. The ct225 was $9600.00 with loader. This dealer is great also, he spent 2 hours changing implements for me to try out. Ask for Robby Kee and tell him Paul sent you.

/ Price For Bobcat CT225 in GA/AL #6  
<SNIP>
my local kubota dealer has turned over every one of his b and bx series since Ive been looking. He's kinda put me off by bad mouthing kioti/bobcat saying their the hyundai of the tractor world. "(not quite there yet)".
<SNIP>

i find that more than a little amusing. that's what people said about hyundai 10 years ago. just sat in one of their new genesis coupes, and it is one NICE car. ****, that's what people said about the japanese 40 years ago... not that i think kubota is going to act like the american car mfr's (nee stick head in sand), but that is one seriously wrong way to look at competition.

ahm