Looking at buying! Your Thoughts please

/ Looking at buying! Your Thoughts please #1  

Plotman

Tractor
Kubota L3901
I am looking at buying a new Bobcat tractor and would love some objective insight. I have looked at Kubota, Deere, MF, cub cadet, yanmar, Case, and maybe a few other off brands. I feel like the Bobcat offers a lot for the $, but dont want to make a mistake. I've heard a few comments at a recent horse event about reliability, etc and Bobcats being a bit slow on the job. Any thoughts would really be appreciated as I consider this purchace vs the competition. Thanks!

/ Looking at buying! Your Thoughts please #2  
The Bobcat tractors are made by Kioti and 99.5% the same tractor that you buy at a Kioti dealership. The main difference it the two are the attachment. Bobcat uses Rhino loaders and backhoes and their own implements (mowers, blowers, etc.). Kioti uses their own loader and backhoe, both of which have greater lifting/digging capacities compared to manufacturer specifications.

The other difference in warranty. The Kioti tractors have 2 year bumper to bumper and 4 year powertrain warranties. Bobcat has 2 year B-to-B warranty but only a 3 year powertrain warranty.

I was dead set on a Kioti until Bobcal dramatically reduced their prices a few weeks ago. I am currently leaning toward a Bobcat CT225. My decision is also being swayed by dealer support. My Bobcat dealer is 8 miles away. The closest Kioti dealer is only 30 miles away but he is much more interested in selling Kubota's rather than Kioti's.

/ Looking at buying! Your Thoughts please
Are Kioti guts used in any other brand name tractors, like yanmar in deere etc? Does any one know How Kioti compares with other brands in quality and reliability etc?

/ Looking at buying! Your Thoughts please #4  
Are Kioti guts used in any other brand name tractors, like yanmar in deere etc? Does any one know How Kioti compares with other brands in quality and reliability etc?

Bobcat was the best tractor bang for the buck. too bad they are all gone and Kioti is so scattered from a dealer network

/ Looking at buying! Your Thoughts please #5  
I have found a 2007 Bobcat CT120 with snowblower and 460hrs for 10K that is in Canada too. I am thinking of pulling the trigger on it?? I want a front end loader for it but just not sure where to get one and what model I need for that one??

/ Looking at buying! Your Thoughts please #6  
ct 120 is underpowered in my opinion. Not saying it will not be useful, but power will leave you wanting.