Bobcat cab tractor

/ Bobcat cab tractor #1  

Jimmy Joe

Gold Member
Does Bobcat make a cab tractor in the 30 to 40 HP? If so does anyone know the height to the top of the cab and also prices? Thinking about a cab tractor I have an eight foot door. Thanks.

/ Bobcat cab tractor #2  
Yes, Bobcat make a tractor in the range you're looking for. I'm not sure where you are but call Dan Malyuk or Brian Hartzfeld of Bobcat of Erie and speak with him on your needs. They just delivered me a 30HP tractor with FEL, turf tires and deluxe suspension seat for $9500. They clearly were the cheapest in NY, PA and OH. In addition they delivered the tractor 3hrs from their store for a VERY low price. Dan's number is 814-602-2699. Let him know Doug from Rochester NY sent you his name.

Thanks,
Doug

/ Bobcat cab tractor #3  
Jimmy Joe,

It does look like bobcat offers a cab for their tractors starting with their 25hp models. I saw the cab on their 450 model which I believe is the same as their 40hp model and it is a real nice cab with more room than others I have seen and includes AC. I checked out their specs and they claim a cab unit for their CT440 to be 94.8"... I was told they also make a cab for their 25-35hp models which would be alot shorter, but only offeres heat.

/ Bobcat cab tractor
Thanks for the response, having a hard time finding info on the Bobcat I guess I should try to find a dealer who has one with a a cab on it, I have never seen one. I think I would have to have air but sounds like the height would be close.

/ Bobcat cab tractor #5  
Just look at a Kioti.
Bobcats are just rebadged Kiotis

/ Bobcat cab tractor
Wallace I would be interested in a Kioti, but no close dealer. What do they have to offer in a cab that would fit an eight foot door?

/ Bobcat cab tractor #7  
I think my dk DK40 fits in a 8' door I will check tomorrow for you and if that is the case the 40,45 and 50 are all the same height.
I'll let you know tomorrow.