Bobcat CT230

/ Bobcat CT230
Chuck,

I've owned a John Deere 4310 (bought used) in the past and sold it last year. I sold it because I just didn't use it as much as I thought I would. I would see it parked in the garage and thought about all the money just sitting there wasting away. I sold it for 15.5K which at the time was 4 years old with 780hrs. After a year of not having a tractor I thought of all the times I missed not having one. Especially this past winter. Needless to say, I went out and purchased the Bobcat. My criteria this time around was a low cost tractor for basic tractor use (FEL work, Bushhogging, snow removal). I started out looking for used and stumbled on the deals given from Bobcat. So far the tractor is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The overall quality is not as good as my 4310 but for the price it's well worth the investment. The 4310 and the CT230 is roughly the same size and horsepower and they both have similar specs. But I sold a USED tractor with 780hrs and purchased a NEW tractor and saved 6K in the process a year later. I do however believe the 3pt hitch area is better on the Bobcat than the John Deere. Before people bash me about the quality statement, this is my personal opinion based off of my experience owning both machines. There isn't a HUGE difference but a difference never the less.

Doug

/ Bobcat CT230 #22  
I'm taking delivery of my new CT235 tomorrow, cost with FEL and deluxe seat is $12,900. That's at Bobcat of Chattanooga.

/ Bobcat CT230 #23  
DFECK

I want to thank you for your help and sharing your pricing info with me. I took delivery of my CT-230 last week. I used your info was able to get the CT-230 for 10,795 delivered. I saved almost $1000 over the intial quote. It included the Deluxe seat.

thanks again
chuck

/ Bobcat CT230
Hi Chuck,

I'm glad I could help out! I was surprised by my initial inquiry on purchasing the CT230 and found the great deals Bobcat were giving on them. I may have been at the "right place at the right time" by getting my deal at $9500. There are deals out there but you need to be informed and persistent in finding them. I found my deal by agreeing to open my search within 300miles from my home. If I didn't do this I would have NEVER gotten the deal I did because my local dealer was 3K higher. One suggestion I have is to go to the internet and search for all the Bobcat dealers within the milleage you set and send a mass EMAIL to everyone with the specs of your tractor. You'll be surprised what you might find out.

Thanks,
Doug