Bobcat CT230

/ Bobcat CT230 #1  

dfeck

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200
I was just delivered a new CT230 (30HP) w/FEL, turf tires and deluxe suspension seat all for just $9500. I can't believe what a great deal this was for a NEW tractor. I don't know how Bobcat can make any money off these tractors. I started out looking for a used tractor (24-30hp range) because I wanted to keep my cost low. What a disappointment after I saw what I could get used for 10K. For 10K the tractors were VERY used and typically 5-8years old with 500-800 hrs. I stumbled upon the Bobcat tractors after looking at TractorHouse.com. After many hours of review and looking at some at my local Bobcat dealer I decided this was the tractor for me. After a mass EMAIL to many dealers in NY, PA and OH I received a few quotes and dialed into Bobcat of Erie which was 3hrs away from me. I worked with Brian Hartzfeld and Dan Malyuk and they were a breath of fresh air. What a professional crew. I purchased sight unseen and they delivered for a VERY low price. About the same as my cost to pick-up from their shop. They required NO money before delivery and Dan personally delivered the tractor to me and spent time going over every detail of the tractor to me. I recommend them highly if you're in the market for a tractor.

Dan Malyuk 814-602-2699
Brian Hartzfeld 814-434-0505

Thanks,
Doug

/ Bobcat CT230 #2  
Congrats on the purchase and Welcome to the extended Pack!

Be sure to check out the Kioti forum as well as you technically have the CK30 equivalent.

/ Bobcat CT230 #3  
Dfek - please check your PM's. I am looking at the same tractor at the same dealership.

/ Bobcat CT230
sevensandeights - Sent you a PM! Let me know if I can provide any more info!

/ Bobcat CT230 #5  
Newbie here,

Dfeck, did your posted cost include tax?

thanks

/ Bobcat CT230
The price quoted did NOT include tax!

/ Bobcat CT230 #7  
I also talked to Dan today working a deal on a 335 and just as I was leaving one showed up on the truck!! I hope to get one next week. Great product in Bobcat and great dealership.

/ Bobcat CT230 #9  
i spoke with dan and the price quoted was no where near what you posted here. Was over 11K for standard package.

/ Bobcat CT230 #10  
Yes that price looks very low, Ive been quoted 9,500 on the 225 w/standard seat. I am in florida. I hoped it(the price) was good and I could have used it bargain with my dealer to upgrade to the 230. My dealer called bs. :(
Oh well... Hope you like your tractor, I'm going for a test drive tomorrow.