Bob Cat CT 450

/ Bob Cat CT 450 #1  

Rosenkrans Farms

Tractor
Bob Cat CT 40, Farmall Cub 1952 ??
Good day everyone,

We purchased A Bob Cat CT450 with a Bucket, Rotary Mower, Back Hoe, Rake, and Blade. It shows up this Friday 5/8/09 We are Looking forward to it. I test drove it versus a Kubota 5100. I will admit that if I was the only person using the tractor I like the Kubota a we bit more. Since I have a large farm and property to take care with many operators/ helpers wife, in-laws and sons. The Ease of Operation and Friendly use on the Bob Cat Won hands down and the price and financing are incredible!!!!! LOL I spent a considerable amount of time test driving and looking into all brands from JD to NH and Kubota. I naturally liked the The green one I couldn't afford/ justify the cost of green paint. I am very much looking forward to successful long run with our New Bob Cat Ct450 I will let you know how its going as we get rolling over the next couple of weeks. It's Primary duties are going to be mowing and ditch digging and undoing 20 years of farm neglect. I enjoy reading all of your post and look forward to updating you all with my Bob Cat Experience. :D

/ Bob Cat CT 450 #2  
Congratulations on the new machine and good luck with it..

/ Bob Cat CT 450 #3  
what did you end up giving for the machine?