Looking at Bobcat

/ Looking at Bobcat #1  

tinman955

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Bobcat CT450 Cab Hoe
I have a john deere 955 and have been looking for about a year now at buying a new tractor. I have looked at them all but could never seem to save enough money fast enough to buy a new deere. I just recently looked into the Bobcat line up and have to say I am impressed very much especially with their current pricing. Im thinking of getting a 335 and getting rid of my 955 hope i dont miss my deere,lol. Any current owners have any comments I would like to hear.

/ Looking at Bobcat #2  
Mechanically the Bobcat 335 tractor is the same as the Kioti DK35 which has been around for a while and is a great tractor. The loaders and backhoes are different between the Bobcat and Kioti since Kioti builds there own. If you are looking at that size tractor, then you should also look at the Kioti DK40, the loader capacity is almost double that of the DK35 (2,761 vs. 1,412) for not much more money.

/ Looking at Bobcat
I stopped and looked at the 335, nice machine and awesome price. Guess Im gonna buy it next week. Now just need to decide if i want a backhoe or not. I do have to say I was very impressed with the Bobcat tractors.