Price Check Bobcat ct335 Pricing

/ Bobcat ct335 Pricing #1  

tommy2balls

Tractor
Bobcat 2400 Articulated loader Backhoe
Hi Guys,

I am interested in the Bobcat CT335, was quoted $15,200 cash with free loader (Bobtach). Has anyone done better than this in price in the tristate area. I don't mind traveling to pick up.

/ Bobcat ct335 Pricing #2  
Sounds like a great price, if you like the dealer and tractor go for it!!!

/ Bobcat ct335 Pricing #3  
I just received a quote for $16,096. This is for a hydrostatic transmission, one set of rear remote hydraulic connections, 8TL loader with Bob-Tach 68-inch material bucket, and turf tires. I wish I knew how to get it lower than that, I may have to take a trip back east.

/ Bobcat ct335 Pricing #5  
Can you post your printout of the listing for the tractor horticattleman?? I would like to bring it into my dealer and show them that other places are under 16k for one of these!!

Thanks

/ Bobcat ct335 Pricing #6  
Actually the dealer 2 hrs away was 500 less, but I decided to buy it 3 miles from my shop just for convenience. I'll try to send it to you.

/ Bobcat ct335 Pricing #7  
I was quoted TODAY a price of $15,300 for a CT440 with ag tires. $15,750 with R4's. So basically a bigger tractor for the same money as your quote.
WW

/ Bobcat ct335 Pricing #8  
I was quoted TODAY a price of $15,300 for a CT440 with ag tires. $15,750 with R4's. So basically a bigger tractor for the same money as your quote.
WW

If this is the case, go with the 440. Here's why!

"If you're looking for a Bobcat, the 335 gets you about 800 more lbs of lift (max) on your 3 point. It has a little larger fuel tank, and weighs about 600 lbs more than the 235. It has a heavier frame, and axles. The heavier frame is mainly for the purpose of an optional cab.

The 335 has 38 hp - the 235 has 34. The exta hp will be watered down, so to speak, by the 600 extra pounds on the 335; especially when pulling a hill. The PTO hp is the same, 26.5, for both models. The 335 gives you no help when mowing, or bush hogging.

As far as the front end loader on the 335; it gains you almost nothing. I think it's rated about 50 lbs, over the 235's loader. If you've never looked into the Kubota dilemma, I'll tell you that the FEL capacity is a huge factor when it comes to whether you'll keep your tractor. Don't get caught climbing the Kubota ladder!

A gain of 50 lbs is nothing! Compare the 335 with the next model up, in loader capacity. The 440 has a loader capacity of 2600 lbs, compared to 1650lbs for the 335, and 1605lbs for the 235. I think you may get the point.

If you look at the hydraulic pump capacity, the 235 has a total of 12.2 gpm. The 335 has a total of 14.5 gpm. But here's the catch! The 235 uses 4.3 of it's total for power steering, but the 335 uses 6.6 gpm for the added cost of turning the steering wheel. If you do the math the numbers equal out to 7.9 for your implement; for both the 335, and the 235. The 335 gains you nothing to your implement.

Compare this with the 440, and you can see the difference. The 440 has a total of 16.1 gpm. It uses the same amount as the 335, to turn the wheel, 6.6 gpm. That means that you just gained 1.6 gpm on your implement, with the 440 over the 335. The 440 for your implement comes to 9.9 gpm. This is on the ragged edge, of the minimum, to use a hydraulic post hole digger. You can do it with less rated flow, but you're not going to move very fast. In fact it's a waste of your time, in my opinion.

The 335 may gain you some lift on your 3 pt, but that's about it. I would only buy the 335, if they offered it to me for about the same price as the 235. Otherwise I would step up to the 440, or that is, if I thought the 235 was to small for my needs. I think the 440 might be the best buy of all the Bobcat CUTs. That's just my opinion. It will take the largest, of any, implement that Bobcat has to offer for any of it's CUTs - at the present time. If I thought that was too much tractor, I would buy the 235.

By all means; make sure you get a tractor that's big enough. I've seen way too many people who have lost their shirts trading up, within a year after they bought their tractor. Take your time! Make sure it's the right tractor before you buy it. The Bobcat blowout is good through September. They may get better before that time runs out. Take your time!"

That was posted by Punk, on another thread, and I couldn't have said it better myself. Art

/ Bobcat ct335 Pricing #9  
I keep getting quotes of 22-23k for the ct335 and loader..where are you guys finding them in the 15-16 range? I live in NY but for that much difference I would travel.

/ Bobcat ct335 Pricing #10  
Hi Guys,

I am interested in the Bobcat CT335, was quoted $15,200 cash with free loader (Bobtach). Has anyone done better than this in price in the tristate area. I don't mind traveling to pick up.

I keep getting quotes of 22-23k for the ct335 and loader..where are you guys finding them in the 15-16 range? I live in upstate NY but for that much difference I would travel.